BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Nicole C.
Encino, CA
Love these eyeliners I have them in a ton of colors. Only downside is they can break and one popped right out of the holder. HOWEVER, the color saturation is amazing. You won't be disappointed for the price.
Heyde M.
I'm overall satisfied with this colourpop eyeliner. I received it in one of my ipsy bags and I like the creamy finish to it. My eyes never get irritated with this product which is why I like it so much...
Crystal M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use ColourPop Eyeliner Pencils every day! I have "Show Me", "Get Paid", and "Dirty Talk". The pigment on these is insane and they are extremely long lasting. They are more than worth the $5.00 price tag.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love their eyeliner pencils. I love them especially on the waterline. It is my favorite liner to use on my waterline. I used them on my brows as well. The colored ones. I'm just sad they discontinued so many colors.
Abblejacks V.
Stanton, IA
I got this in my ipsy bag this month and with my previous experiences with creme and/or gel eyeliner was very skeptical about my chances of actuly liking it, but I love it! It doesn't transfer or smear easily and the color..well...it pops!
Cara N.
I use the black shade to tight line my eyes. It has never given me trouble and does exactly what it's supposed to. I use it nearly every day when I do my wings to fill in any gaps between my tightline and lid. Definitely worth the 6 dollars.
Charlotte B.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product because I'm not great at applying eyeliner, but this applies very smoothly. Due to its softness it breaks easily, but that's not a problem. It is smudge proof and I will buy this again!
Yesica P.
Las vegas
I like how this product feels it stays on pretty well too its in a regular box packaging it was my first time using it and i liked it it went well with my brown eyes i would buy this product again soon.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
This eyeliner glides on so smoothly. The black eyeliner is nice and dark and wears very well. It is self sharpening (twist to bring more product up) so no need to sharpen. This is only $5 so the price is great!
Yarelis T.
Rochester
I love this product and would definitely repurchase again. I use this everytime I do my makeup. It keeps my eyebrows staying in place and adds a hint of color. I would buy again. I love this brow product
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?