BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Haley P.
These pencils are too notch and deserve more recognition. They will last you all day until you remove them. You cannot beat them for their price, if you haven't picked on up I highly suggest it! Plus the color options are amazing.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
It's a nice eyeliner , very precise and beautiful but I do. It use it often as it bleeds more than I would like. Easy to apply. I wish it wouldn't bleed as much as it does. Given the price point I would be willing to buy it again.
Marianna S.
Love these! I've been getting into colored eyeliner for my waterliner lately, but it's hard to find a good inexpensive liner that lasts in the waterline. This formula, however, is great and truly does last a longtime and stays vibrant.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Don't like it as much as my ipsy how to shows. It tugs on my eye lid and ends up breaking. I can't do wings with it and it doesn't stick to my water line. I use it a little to right line and then I go in with my liquid eyeliner
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite eyeliner tbh. The pigmentation and application is great. I've compared it to a few other eyeliners and none of them compare! Aside from being great it is also very affordable, I would definitely repurchase.
Stephanie💀 B.
My favorite eyeliner by far. Goes on great and lasts. Shows up true to color and has a nice, creamy texture. I received one in an Ipsy bag and I'm very pleased with it. I'll be buying another once I run out of my current one.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Colourpop really cant do wrong. Such a pigmented eyeliner and lasts so long even in the waterline! I even got some metallic shades and they are so pigmented I'm obsessed. Similar to the marc jacobs gel liner I would dare say.
Jaklyn B.
Bear, DE
I bought this because it sounded like it would be good for top liner. When i tried to use it, it was very hard to apply. It felt like a crayon almost. It doesn't gently glide the pigment on it its very rough. Its also hard to get off. I would not use this again...
Cassie F.
Buffalo
Love this! I have the copper color as well as a navy blue; the copper is one of my favorites and looks great with my skin tone (light), doesn't budge all day. The blue, however, tends to "leak" in the outer corner of my eye!
Carol T.
Azusa, CA
I received DTLA, which is a deep blue color, in my April ipsy bag. The texture is creamy and applies so well! It's long lasting and the color is beautiful. The liners go for only $5 on their website! I'd definitely recommend!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?