BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Rebecca R.
Terre Haute
Was really hoping this would work for me. The pencil seemed stiffer than I expected, felt like I had to work to get the color payoff I wanted. Great price, so it’s something I might give another go in another color since it’s so highly reviewed.
Mariah M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Very smooth application and very pigmented. Unfortunately it can breakoff very easily if applied with too much pressure. The packaging was very nice and pleasing. If you want something quick and easily applicable then this will be good for you!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,175 reviews
I love these eye pencils there nice and creamy and apply nicely on the eyes and water line. I like that they dont irritate my eyes as some others do and once applied they don't smudge all over. There very affordable and are great quality!
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
This eyeliner is one of the best that I’ve tried. I ordered it on the colourpop website & it came super fast. It’s easy to smudge out, it’s long lasting, & although I don’t believe that it’s advertised, but for me it’s waterproof which is a plus. I will always buy this again & again.
Kelly R.
Woburn
I really like the colors of these liners and I think they are soft and easy to use.. My only problem with these liners are they fall out of the container!! I have ordered more than a few and everyone of them seems to have this issue.. I would recommend for the actual product it’s self and tell the buyer to just use with caution or they may end up with a stick of liner on the floor somewhere and on their hands and knees looking for it. :(
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
These aren’t as great as I thought they would be. While they are very pigmented, they break really easily. Either the tip snaps or the entire pencil portion just falls out of the plastic. I don’t think it’s worth it.
Lexi K.
Love how affordable this is and the eyeliner is so smooth goes on like a cream product!! Super easy to apply and I usually stock up on these because their so cheap but so nice to have!! Better than some higher end products
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
Pretty decent eyeliner pencil, it’s the most useful in the waterline I think anyway because I don’t use stick eyeliners to make my cateyes,but you definitely could make a cat eye with this liner I just prefer liquid
Renee M.
Lincoln
The colors are great and the application is smooth, but the liner always seems to disappear within a couple hours. It doesn’t bleed to my under eye but just disappears. A great price but could be longer lasting.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Creamy and smooth liner. I have 2 different colors and they’re both very pigmented. My eye color is green-blue so the colors I have are a dark plum purple(big o) and a bronze one I can’t remember right now.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?