BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love my Colourpop Creme Gel Liner! So easy to use. Great pigmentation! So much better than regular eyeliners that need to be sharpened all the time! It doesn't burn like liquid eyeliners or smudge either! Highly recommend this eyeliner!
Mahin D.
Not my favorite eye pencils in the world. The pigmentation is great and I love the color range but for some reason, these pencils keep breaking every time I try to apply them, no matter how light the pressure I'm applying is. However, for the price I can't complain much.
Haley P.
These pencils are too notch and deserve more recognition. They will last you all day until you remove them. You cannot beat them for their price, if you haven't picked on up I highly suggest it! Plus the color options are amazing.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I love this eyeliner. They have so many good colors! I love the gold one the best. It looks so pretty and lasts all day long. And for $5 you can't beat it. Now if only they would sell this in stores so you didn't have to pay the shipping lol
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite eyeliner tbh. The pigmentation and application is great. I've compared it to a few other eyeliners and none of them compare! Aside from being great it is also very affordable, I would definitely repurchase.
Marianna S.
Love these! I've been getting into colored eyeliner for my waterliner lately, but it's hard to find a good inexpensive liner that lasts in the waterline. This formula, however, is great and truly does last a longtime and stays vibrant.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Don't like it as much as my ipsy how to shows. It tugs on my eye lid and ends up breaking. I can't do wings with it and it doesn't stick to my water line. I use it a little to right line and then I go in with my liquid eyeliner
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
It's a nice eyeliner , very precise and beautiful but I do. It use it often as it bleeds more than I would like. Easy to apply. I wish it wouldn't bleed as much as it does. Given the price point I would be willing to buy it again.
Cassie F.
Buffalo
Love this! I have the copper color as well as a navy blue; the copper is one of my favorites and looks great with my skin tone (light), doesn't budge all day. The blue, however, tends to "leak" in the outer corner of my eye!
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Colourpop has been hit or miss for me as far as their lip products go, but their liners and shadows are AMAZING! I love a good dark black liner, and the colourpop swerve liner is perfect for me! And it lasts all day too.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?