BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I really like these especially for the price. Some of the colors aren't very pigmented in my waterline though. I don't find that in your waterline they last extra long, but they don't fade super fast either. I think they have average staying power.
Kelsy R.
Boiling Spgs, PA
glides on, glides off. Even the skin-tone colors show up well when applied deliberately. The color lasts throughout the day, and pairs well with other brands. You'll definitely see the pop in your eye!
Donshea R.
Streamwood , IL
I love this eyeliner it's so dark and Beautiful it does smudge but for the price and the color pay off it's worth it just to take that step and set it with a black eyeshadow.
Lorelei C.
Stafford, VA
It’s not my favorite ever, but it has great pigment, goes on smooth, and lasts a long time. I had never tried color pop before, and was definitely impressed. I definitely want more colors! It’s a great go-to, though not luxury, product.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I looove this eye pencil. It goes on smoothly but it doesn't smear or move throughout the day. I had low expectations because in my experience gel eyeliners don't have much staying power but these won't budge. And the color selection is great
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
This eyeliner is so rich and creamy you will love how easily it glides over your eye. Whether you want the perfect wing on your upper lid or the smudgy perfection on your lower lash line this liner has you covered. It even lasts through my workout.
Shamariah J.
Clermont, FL
Super opaque, very creamy formula, and long wearing. I've used this numerous times on my waterline and I haven't yet had an issue with it smudging too badly or disappearing. For something so inexpensive it's a really, really great buy!
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I haven't tried a lot of products from colour-pop but their gel eyeliners are fantastic. There one of the only eyeliners I can use on my waterline that does not end up under my eye by the end of the day they stay in place and look fantastic
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I have these in honey dude and fast lane. These are exceptionally creamy and stay in place all day. When using this product less is more, as it does move around a little because it is so creamy. I've never used this product on my eyelid only in my waterline. They work perfect there.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love my Colourpop Creme Gel Liner! So easy to use. Great pigmentation! So much better than regular eyeliners that need to be sharpened all the time! It doesn't burn like liquid eyeliners or smudge either! Highly recommend this eyeliner!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?