BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Josh T.
The gel eye pencils are supper pigmented and stay in the water line for forever. The down side about them being so long lasting is that you can't smudge them because they set into place and you can't can't work with them. But they are very good so go to the colourpop website and get these.
Aiyana B.
Vandalia, OH
I love this gel eyeliner! I have the gold one i can't remember the name but it shows up beautifully in the water line. It glides on smoothly but i feel like this particular color fades very quickly, I have not tried any other colors yet though.
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these. I have the colors that they used to have before the bright colors were discontinued. They are super pretty and pigmented especially for the price. The only downfall is that they break super easily. You can put it back in but still
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
I have mixed feelings on these eyeliners. My get paid colored eyeliner broke the 2nd time I ever used it. Mr. Bing isn't very pigmented, and swerve the black color isn't pigmented as well. The only one I love is honeydude it brightens my eyes!
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Really creamy eyeliner I love how I don't have to sharpen it since it's a roll out kind of product. I don't find that it smears or transfers on me but when I received the first one it did come broken already also had purchased the white one and was also broken so that disappointed me.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
I got the nude gel liner for my lower lash line and it works very well. I will say that it’s a little scratchy at first before you get rid of the first layer. It doesn’t rub off on the lower lash line and is waterproof so it doesn’t wear off!
Liz R.
I love love love the colors. The blending ability for me wasn't to my liking. I had to use more and more product to achieve the look I was after. They stay well but I noticed a bit of bleeding later in the day. I don't know if this will be everyone's result, as my eyes water a bit.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I really like these especially for the price. Some of the colors aren't very pigmented in my waterline though. I don't find that in your waterline they last extra long, but they don't fade super fast either. I think they have average staying power.
Anabelle M.
First time trying colorpop I got it in one of my ipsy bags. So easily to apply and so smooth and it last. Very pigmented and very simple, but cute packaging. I can't wait to order it again and also order the matte lippies and the eyeshadows. I recommend it! And it's very affordable
Samantha R.
Angels Camp, CA
Love the color but it smeared, I had it under my eyes and down my cheek mid day! The packaging was great and but was not impressed with the wear! I've only heard great things about colourpop so I'll definitely try one of their other products!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?