BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Cherin D.
Received this in an ipsy bag and I have to say I really like it! Although I feel it smudges off to easy and doesn't last all day for me. And the pigment wasn't as bright on my eyes as it was my wrist.
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
I didnt love this.  I feel like it is almost too creamy. It smudges and smears and does not last more than 5 minutes. I cant use it for a wing. It really is only good for blending my strip lashes into my natural lash. Other than that, I am disappointed
RAISA R.
Doral, FL
Este eyeliner es excelente para utilizarlo en maquillajes diarios, especialmente en la linea de agua. Es super cremoso, los colores no son tan intensos pero funcionan a la perfección para una linea ligera; por lo menos a mí no me dura todo el día pero si un par de horas. El precio es bastante bueno.
Breonna M.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever tried, which is saying a lot because I've pretty much tried it all! It's super cheap for such amazing quality! They are so creamy and pigmented and they last all day on my eyes without giving me raccoon eyes by the end of the day
mandy l.
tyler, TX
Ok if you haven't tried these eye pencils your completely missing out these things are absolutely amazing and the glide right on the eyeliners so perfectly and if your looking for a liner that helps you achieve an awesome winged look then this ones for you
Lisa W.
Bismarck, ND
I wanted to love this eyeliner, but it doesn't last all day. After a few hours it comes off, doesn't smear, but somehow lightens and looks like it is fading. It glides on beautifully! doesn't smudge or give me raccoon eyes. I just wish it would last longer.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I want to love the creme gel eyeliner pencils so much but they just don’t have that lasting power. I normally stick with liquid eyeliner but I thought I’d give this a try. If you want something that’ll last I’d skip this one. Maybe just for the water line.
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
The price is below averag as well as the quality. This was way too easy to smudge but it did glide on smooth. I ordered online but I won't purchase again and don't recommend anyone else to. It is just as good as most gel eyeliners in the same price point.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
Absolutely LOVE these eye pencils. First, because all the colors, even the light pastels are so pigmented. They last on my watery waterline all day and not just stay all day but the color and vibrancy truly lasts. Plus they're $5...I mean it doesn't get better.
Fernanda G.
El paso, TX
I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil! It glides on so easily and it blends like a dream! They're super affordable at only $5! it lasts on my eyebrows all day and I don't have to worry about it smearing all over my face. I definitely recommend them!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?