BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Airyeal C.
Endicott, NY
This ColourPop liner is sooooooo amazing for the price smooth and velvety great pigment and lasts, I loooove their gold and black both are pieces I ALWAYS carry with me. I highly recommend trying their products if you haven't already. It's a great deal for the price!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
these are great liners for the price they sell for. They are very smooth and i like that you don't have to sharpen them. they DO smudge on me slightly though. The packaging is sleek and i like that. I recommend this for when you need liners that won't break the bank
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I tried this Colourpop creme eye liner in black for the first time thanks to a makeup subscription. I don't really use eye liner but I liked this one. It goes on effortlessly. No fuss. It comes off easy as well. It is extremely affordable and a high quality brand.
Marietta B.
Webb City, MO
I love how smoothly this eyeliner goes on. I always have trouble with eyeliner skipping on my eyelid, but this doesn't do that. It's easy to use and it is long lasting. I wish I had found this eyeliner a long time ago. And I would definitely recommend it to friends!
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I received this in the color DTLA in my Ipsy bag one month and absolutely loved it. It glides on so smooth and the color payout is amazing. I definitely plan to buy more in different shades. I would totally recommend for someone looking to try different colors.
Emily W.
Frederick , MD
I find that the metallic colors are more pigmented and apply better than the solid one color ones but this is a great liner and I love to pop some in my waterline for a more awake look and I have three currently (will probably get more) but I do recommend these
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Don't sleep on these eyeliners! They are so affordable and long lasting, even in my watery water line that never lasts with other liners - high end and drugstore alike! I have recommended these to friends and have several colors! I love the variety in offering!
Cherin D.
Received this in an ipsy bag and I have to say I really like it! Although I feel it smudges off to easy and doesn't last all day for me. And the pigment wasn't as bright on my eyes as it was my wrist.
Trinity B.
Evansville
I prefer liquid eyeliner, but when i want a softer, more subtle look, this is the eyeliner I tend to reach for. It stays put even with my hooded eyes and is easy to work with to create whatever shape you prefer! I received it in an Ipsy bag and am so glad I did.
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
The price is below averag as well as the quality. This was way too easy to smudge but it did glide on smooth. I ordered online but I won't purchase again and don't recommend anyone else to. It is just as good as most gel eyeliners in the same price point.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?