BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Cassidy H.
Iron River, MI
Love the color but this pencil literally burn my eyes. I cannot wear this eyeliner at all because it irritates my eyes like crazy no matter where I put it on my eyes. I don’t have sensitive eyes either so I don’t know if I just got a bad one or what but I’m very bummed because I’ve been so impressed with colorpop products.
Stephanie B.
I have the black and it is prone to breaking. I love the pigmentation- very dark and creamy. But unfortunately it doesn't close all of the way and even though I never twisted it up all of the way, it broke. Also the brown one isn't as pigmented- you can nearly see it on my light/medium skin.
Cail F.
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil These gel eye liners apply so easily and have a lot of pigment! it doesn't end up streaky and it is very easy to control especially near a sensitive place. It has a good drip in the hand and comes in a large range of colors!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These go on smooth, the pigment is excellent and at $5 a pop these are a great deal. Unfortunately, these break really easily and dry out within a couple of months as well.
Kathelyn A.
I have this eyeliner in brown, and it's great for the price point! I have blue eyes and I like to wear it in my water liner. Really nice light brown color, lasts a very long time. I would recommend to anyone who's looking into colored eyeliners and not wanting to splurge
Rossy S.
I love how creamy this eyeliner was, it was my first colourpop product (received in a subscription box) and I have to say I'm sold on this brand. I love that I was able to use it on my waterline without a problem.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
I usually love ColourPop products but this one just isn't doing it for me. You have to press pretty hard to get decent pigment and that's just not comfortable. It's working okay for very subtle black on my waterline. The price is great but there's much better out there.
Jennifer L.
Falmouth
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. This is the only brand I have used that goes on this smooth. It goes on very easily and stays put for the whole day. The color is super pigmented, I have green/blue eyes, and the color is great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Airyeal C.
Endicott, NY
This ColourPop liner is sooooooo amazing for the price smooth and velvety great pigment and lasts, I loooove their gold and black both are pieces I ALWAYS carry with me. I highly recommend trying their products if you haven't already. It's a great deal for the price!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
these are great liners for the price they sell for. They are very smooth and i like that you don't have to sharpen them. they DO smudge on me slightly though. The packaging is sleek and i like that. I recommend this for when you need liners that won't break the bank
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?