BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
I have the shade Get Paid and it's really gorgeous!! I think these eyeliners and super pigmented and glide on really easily. They don't tug on the eyelid and are very long lasting on my oily skin. I would definitely recommend them.
Sophia A.
I recently got this in a subscription box and i'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner! These pencils glide like a dream! They pigmented and the lasting power is better than any gel pencil i've ever used.
I plan on buying more in different colors!!
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I love Colourpop, so I had to try out the eyeliner!! I got the shades Swerve and HoneyDude. Honeydude is incredibly pigmented and creamy. It looks amazing and lasts all day!! Swerve is a little harder to work with on the waterline. I've heard that most of the other colors are very pigmented and creamy as well!
Sabrina D.
I have shade mr bing and I got it from ipsy in my April bag. I don't hate it but I don't love it the formaula is very waxy and it doesn't apply to my water line as intense as I would like which really disappoints me because I have brown eyes and I feel like the shade edits for potential would look amazing on bringing them out
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
I have the color "Swerve". It's a great price but ultimately you get what you pay for. This particular color was not very pigmented compared to other liners I own. It also faded tremendously the minute I washed the swatch off my hand. Wouldn't be able to use these in my water line. Would not purchase other shades.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I have this eyeliner in the color Swerve and while I do like it I find that it doesn't apply well on the eyelid. I find it only works well when using it in the waterline. When I do use it on the waterline I find that it stays all day which is sort of rare when it comes to the waterline and eyeliners.
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
I love my colourpop eyeliner it goes on very smooth and does not smear!! I've notice that it last a long time and I don't have to go over the color to get it super black! It's great for everyday or special occasions
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I really like this pencil. It's easy to use and lays color down nicely. It's lasts fairly long and blends on nicely for a nice smokey eye. The only thing I don't like is it tends to break fairly easily and there is no way to sharpen.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
This is a really nice eyeliner! It is a great and has some serious staying power! You have to scrub to get this liner off! It's very pigmented and goes on buttery smooth. I will definitely be buying more if these in different colors!
Jessica B.
I really wanted to love this eyeliner because Colourpop has such great products, but for the price I feel like there should be a lot more in it. Plus mine kept breaking even when I barely pressed it against my eyelid so that was a let down as well. At least the color was nice lol.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?