BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Brieanna H.
Denton
My favorite eyeliner pencil from any brand. It goes on so smooth, stays in place all day, and the colors are so vibrant. I love every color that I have in this eyeliner
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
I love this stuff and I’m on my second best-o liner. It does last the entire day and blend easily once applied which is nice for me but if you want sharp lines this likely won’t work. You also have to be careful to not get out too much at once because it is soft and will fall apart.
Autumn T.
North haven, CT
I love this eyeliner! It glides on perfectly and stays in plays for a good portion of the day. The black color comes out very black and I use It on a daily basis. Many eyeliners leave my eyes watery and uncomfortable from a burning sensation, but this eyeliner does not do that! I would definitely recommend this product! Also very affordable!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Amazing color and pigment. The it is one of my go to eye liners. I have pale blond eye brows and one of my insecurity is not having eye brows that show up and frame my face. I get so many compliments and I love the brown shade
#holidaylooks
Bree B.
I usually don’t like pen eyeliners like this and prefer lacquer liners but this eyeliner glides on really smooth and easily. Not really good for a wing but good for simple eyeliner. It did smudge pretty easily at first before I sprayed setting spray over my eyes so that was kind of a bummer.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Hands down one of the best eyeliners I have used.. Colourpop is definitely one of my go-to's when it comes to affordable makeup. If anyone is familiar with the NYX slide on glide on eyeliner then you will see that this is very similar. It glides on your eye almost like a crayon and the color is very pigmented and doesn't smudge. It's also easy to create a straight line on my top lid without the liner going all over the place. Very good product!
Bao-Tran L.
Purchased at: Colourpop
It’s pretty decent for the price. The color is pretty. I got the dark purple shade. The pigmentation is okay, I feel like I have to add layers to get the level of darkness I want, but given it’s a cream product, it does a pretty good job. I just hate that after one use, the tip got dull, so I don’t know how I’ll be able to make pointy cat eyes from now on. It does wear away after a couple hours near my eyelashes. I don’t know if it’s because my eyelids can sorta get oily, but I can see a layer right above my eyelash gone, and it just sort of looks weird if I don’t reapply. But in general, I like it!
Sophia W.
They have amazing gel eyeliners. They glide on easily without tugging on your eyes IF you skin isn't dry or your waterline isn't watery. But these are very pigmented and will stay on a while. Because of how creamy they are, the gel liner can easily break in shipping/ moving.
Nuria T.
I have tried so many gel eyeliners and nothing works like this one. Not even high end eyeliners. This is the only one that stays on my eyes the entire day and that’s saying a lot because I have watery eyes. Plus they are so creamy they just glide on your eyes so easy.
trisha V.
I loved how black colourpop-swerve-crème-gel-eyeliner-pencil was. It was easy to apply and glided on smooth. The tip does break off easily if you have it twisted up too much. Otherwise, I will buy this again.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?