BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Pepper M.
San Lorenzo , CA
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I am so happy I did! This eyeliner pen goes on smooth and is buildable. The colors are bright and vivid. Pen is easy to use with very defining lines. I have this pen in purple and gold and both are gorgeous on the eyes. Staying power is all day and is also gentle on the eyes. Price is a steal compared to other items of different brands on the market. I totally recommend anything Colourpop!
Anahit P.
It is great! I love this product. It is just as dark as a gel eyeliner but it is in a pencil. It is convenient to use. It does not smear. It usually lasts 12 hours and sometimes even more. I have been using this for 1 year now and I love it.
Christina F.
I love this pencil- I've got mine in the shade overboard which is a really pretty metallic bronze. They're inexpensive and have a good shade selection. I don't wear these directly in my waterline so I can't speak to how long they last there, but I've never had an issue with any transferring or smearing when I wear it under my lash line.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I recieved this product in my ipsy bag this month, and I was really excited because I have never used their products but have heard good things about it. For me it is a good liner, but certainly not the best I have used, it isn't super pigmented and there are better out there, but still a decent liner and will definetely use it
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So I have this in Black as well as the Copper Gold kinda color. Its a really smooth application and lasts for a while. It isnt my favorite top liner, because it pulls ever so slightly on the upper lash line, but I love it on the bottom water line and to connect the wings to the bottom on days I go all out bold and dark. I'd recommend it :)
spa A.
I've had two colors and vastly different experiences with both. One was difficult to apply and wouldn't stay on my waterline. The other is smooth and creamy and stays all day. I'm going to say maybe one was a bad batch but it might just be inconsistent quality among the shades. If it works then it's a great product
Jaimee K.
Very creamy eyeliner that is very easy to use. Doesn't dry out really easily like other eyeliners tend to do. Not waterproof but will stay put for awhile so I would say it's pretty long lasting. Creamy texture makes it ideal for liner on your eyelid but is also very good when it comes to using it in your waterline.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
This is a really great eye liner and the price is great too! The are super creamy and pigmented and glide on with no problem at all! They also have good lasting power! My only complaint with these eye liners is that if you have them twisted up too much they break very easy! But all around a really great eye liner!
Sophia A.
I recently got this in a subscription box and i'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner! These pencils glide like a dream! They pigmented and the lasting power is better than any gel pencil i've ever used.
I plan on buying more in different colors!!
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
I have the shade Get Paid and it's really gorgeous!! I think these eyeliners and super pigmented and glide on really easily. They don't tug on the eyelid and are very long lasting on my oily skin. I would definitely recommend them.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?