BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Rendy L.
Louisa, KY
This has to be my favorite eyeliner I have tried... it goes on smoothly and I never have any trouble applying it on my eyes... the liner never breaks and it lasted a lot longer then other liners I've ever had.
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
This is such a creamy and extremely pigmented eyeliner. I received it in my monthly make up subscription and had to re purchase because it was so good. And I love that Colourpop is super affordable. I am def going to have to repurchase again.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
So obsessed with colourpop and their products. I bought this exact one not to long ago to give it a try and omg! I will keep repurchasing these! They are so creamy, easy to blend out when I decide to do a smokey eye look on the lower part of my lid. Very affordable, easy to store away, great packaging, great formula, just all around amazing!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great, affordable product. This eyeliner is a true black, applies easily, and doesn't require a sharpener (which is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to eyeliner). That being said, it can smudge easily, and you can't guarantee your liner will be perfect all night, so I subtracted a star. Can't complain for the price, though.
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
I have their Exit Liner and their Prance liner and I am just in love with their formulation! I have a terrible time finding eyeliners that actually stay in the waterline like they are supposed to, or just even go on! These glide super smooth and are super pigmented! My waterline is usually pretty moist, but it still goes on and stays! I always get compliments whenever I wear it! It doesn't smudge either, but it's easy to wipe off when it's time to remove your makeup! The different colors they offer are great for any summer look to make your makeup POP. And they are small enough to take to go, without being a hassle! Perfect for summer vacation trips! You can also use this on the eyelids, and it would look great as well! Not only that; but it's a great price, cheaper and better than drugstore brands. I hope to one day own their entire collection!! ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Brilyn B.
This eyeliner was super creamy and pigmented, and I actually really liked it! I’m more of a liquid eyeliner girl, but I would for sure wear this on a day I’m wanting to wear gel. It’s affordable, and can be found online, Ulta, or Sephora!
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in the shade Show Me. It's a lovely metallic copper/bronze shade. It is VERY pigmented and creamy. When swatched on my hand, it took a lot of pressure to get the color to budge. It set and stayed with bright coloration and it is a gorgeous, complimenting color that is really unique from my usual black or grey shades.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I don't these eyeliners. The colors are beautiful and Mr. bing is my favorite but they are difficult to apply. I have numerous shades and they just don't glide on easily for me. I have swipe them numerous times to get color payoff. They definitely don't last all day either on my water line. I wanted to like these but I don't.
Stephanie E.
Round Lake, IL
I got this in an Ipsy bag so imagine my surprise when I found out how inexpensive it is. This is truly an example of just because it's cheap doesn't mean it sucks. This eyeliner is the bomb! It's the only eyeliner I have that goes on super smoothly and doesn't move until I take it off including my waterline. Love love love it.
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
Oh my goodness click on the wrong color eyeliner the eyeliner that I got is DILA. I love the richness of this eyeliner on my eye is so smooth glides like butter on my eyes .no tugging on the eyelid.❤️
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?