BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Kaitlin H.
Cortland, OH
This is such a good eyeliner! I originally got the block in one of my subscription boxes and I love it. I love it so much I just recently ordered the shade honey dude and I love it just as much! I love how affordable and pigmented everything colourpop does!
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
I LOVE COLOURPOP. For this price, the black is super black, I use the nude one for my waterline and it NEVER moves. I love love love colourpop eyeliners. So soft and creamy. If you are looking for stick eyeliner, look no further. I don't use any other colors so I can't speak to them.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have a bunch of these eyeliners and don’t regret buying them. They last on the waterline all day & are fully pigmented... even the metallic ones. They’re also super affordable at $5 each, and they’re retractable and precise, which is great. They even apply well ON TOP of eyeshadow in case you’re wondering. While I wouldn’t attempt a winged liner with them, I do like to accent my crease and waterline with them. Highly recommend!
Audrey R.
I have this in black and it's really a great product. Easily glides on and gentle for the waterline. It's affordable and just as good or even better than mid-range brand-name creme eyeliners. I'll definitely be purchasing more shades as needed.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I love the way these wear. And they are so pigmented and creamy. They are so worth the price. I love that they last a really long time on my eyes and they blend out really well so if you want a more subtle look you can definitely get it that way.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I received this in one of my subscription boxes, WOW. I had always heard good things about the brand, but i never expected to love an eyeliner as much as i do. i am a long time user of bobby brown eye liner, and I can honestly say with how easy the application of colour pop is and how it truly didn't bleed off of my skin I will never stray away.
Fabiola S.
Las Vegas
Any colourpop eyeliner is amazing!! But this jet black one is super pigmented and amazing. No one can beat its price and it glides on so smooth and its creamy. It stays on my water line all day. Without touch ups, I love and live for Colourpop. It’s a must have and I definitely recommend.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Really worth it its smooth and the color its so cool .. last several hours and easy to apply very recomended .. its a excellent product and brand .. usually i buy at Target ir ulta Ana the price also its very good
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
This is such a creamy and extremely pigmented eyeliner. I received it in my monthly make up subscription and had to re purchase because it was so good. And I love that Colourpop is super affordable. I am def going to have to repurchase again.
Rendy L.
Louisa, KY
This has to be my favorite eyeliner I have tried... it goes on smoothly and I never have any trouble applying it on my eyes... the liner never breaks and it lasted a lot longer then other liners I've ever had.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?