BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Taylor B.
Beaverton, OR
I received the DTLA shade in an Ipsy bag, and I wasn't really impressed by it. To be fair, that is a deep blue shade, and I would personally never match my blue eyes with blue liner, but even then, it didn't stay on my waterline (though nothing does, I have watery eyes from allergies), I felt like it wasn't an even pigmentation and not creamy, it tugged a bit. Not really worth the time or effort for me.
Allyssa B.
Polk City, IA
I have had the "Get Paid" liner and the "DTLA" liner. I have green eyes and the DTLA eyeliner goes really well with that which I bought myself to go with Jeffree Star's Abused liquid lipstick because I use that as a liner sometimes. They are good shade match btw, the DTLA kind of travels up my eyelid in a seven hour period, and the Get paid was from my mom's ipsy bag, and let me tell you that had good pigment, but my lord did it just fall apart. It was creamy but it broke so many times and I gave up on it. DTLA is kinda hard to use, you have to tug and push a bit more than I'd like to, but I like the color so I will still use it.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I think I went in expecting the wrong thing from this product. I thought it would be a nice gel liner to wear on more natural makeup days. I got the shade Mr Bing which is a nice warm chocolate brown that makes my blue eyes pop! I think these liners are great for the waterline especially. If you want something for your lash line, I would get the pot liner version or look at another brand.
Sarah L.
Glendale, AZ
These eyeliners are so nice and I love the color selection. They are very creamy and last a decent amount of time. However, I think they are more geared towards your water line as the tip is pretty thick so there is no good way to get a precise line. I use these when I plan on smoking out my liner with a smudge brush. The bronze is so beautiful for a summery brown smoky eye look!
Sarina C.
Hewitt, NJ
these eyeliners are amazing! they are a part of my daily makeup routine in a few shades i have i rotate through with different looks and they dont irritate my sensitive eyes they are super pigmented and creamy and they dont budge whether it be on my tight-line or waterline i have re-purchased this multiple times already and i will continue to re-purchase this is my go to!
Julia R.
Crane, TX
I love these eye liners! For several reasons! They are super affordable, the packaging is cute, there are so many colors to choose from, the formula is something between a gel and cream, the pigmentation is amazing, and it stays all day in the water line! The only complaint I have is that they break often in the packaging, but they are still very usable and affordable!
Ashley R.
I really do like this! I got the color Prance thinking it'd be a great baby blue to add a pop of color in the spring time. It's very creamy and glides on so nicely. I think I got a dud packaging because it's a little hard to twist up but I'm more worried about the formula of the product and I love it. It stays and place and lasts through out the day. I will definitely try out more of the colors
Tonessa M.
I recently got this product in my April ipsy bag. I was definitely not disappointed, I want to get more colors now!! It goes on creamy and it's easy to maneuver when doing your eyeliner. It's also nice to outline your regular black eyeliner on the top with this product to give your look a pop of color . I would definitely buy it again this time in more colors!!
Veronica R.
I love this gel eyeliner. It does smudge sometimes with water or if it is near your inner portion of the eye but otherwise than that it is perfect it stays on and lasts. It doesn't smudge like a eyeliner pencil.
Destiny B.
Concord, NC
I got this in my Ipsy bag and I'm not in love with it. It is kind of hard to mess up an eyeliner. It does on smooth. It stayed on all day and washed off easily at night. I didn't find it to 'pop' though. Just a simple eyeliner, nothing special. This might be better for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup. I wouldn't out this in my stage makeup bag.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?