BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have an extremely hard time finding eyeliners that will last on my water line whether they're high-end brands or drugstore brands. When these were first released and every one was raving about them on social media I thought to myself, "these aren't going to stay on my waterline but because they're so inexpensive, I'll give them a go." And boy was I proven wrong! These are some of the only ones that will actually last all day on me. My favorite shade is Mr. Bing created by Kathleen Lights.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love this Colourpop Creme gel eyeliner. It is super affordable. I got mine from the Colourpop website. The formula of this eyeliner is so smooth, it goes on like butter. It makes it so easy to make a cat eye because it glides on and fills in so well. Also it comes in so many colors and certain colors you use dont even require eyeshadow because the colors make your eyes pop. I would highly recommend all of the Colourpop Creme Gel Eyeliners.
Sophia O.
Victorville, CA
I am not a huge fan of this product, however not because of the product itself but more because it contains something in it that truly aggravates my eyes. I am likely allergic to something. Unfortunately this causes my opinion to be very skewed to one side as I'm not able to give a rating review on a product that I can't really use. When applied to the hand it definitely stays well and is a dark pigmented color, I have black and.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
I think this is an ok black eye liner for the price. It is creamy and easy to smudge. From my experience it doesn’t last long on my water line. It last a decent amount of time and the pigmentation is really dark and black. It does get the job done just not long lasting. Hasn’t irritated my eyes and i wear contact so that’s another plus. You can purchase colorpop on their websiteColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Cali B.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
I like these, they're just not fantastic. They go over eyeshadow really well for a crayon liner, but I feel as though you almost have to wear them that way. If I try to apply them to my bare lid they catch and drag my skin making a smooth line almost impossible. They also don't last as long as I'd like. I'd put these on the same level as other "drug store" crayon liners. Probably won't repurchase, looking for something better.
Tyra L.
East Orange
This eyeliner isn't of my favorites. It constantly broke when I tried it it even though I tried to be gentle but you also needed to press down with a decent force to get the black. I would recommend if you have the patience to deal with this eyeliner. ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Sara S.
I have mixed feelings on these liners... they don't last very long at all on my lids - they smudge everywhere for me! But they're great on my waterline! The price point makes it okay to buy these just for that purpose (I like a black winged liner with a pop of color on the waterline), but they're not my first choice. I usually just use them to experiment with new colors that you can't usually find at the drugstore
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
This is a very good eyeliner. Cute packaging and very easy to use. It goes on super smooth and lasts a long time. It doesn’t smudge bad for me and I had gotten it in an Ipsy bag as a sample but I will buy again!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the first product I have ever used from colorPop. I know nothing about the company and I was a little skeptical at first. I thought this product was going to me cheap. After using it I do not feel that way at all. The eyeliner goes on smoothly, nice creme texture and is easy to remove.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I received this product in ipsy bag . I m so excited for this product . It's very creamy formula and very dark black . Also not smudges it's stay in place all day . Best product I ever tired . Also i will purchase soon for my back up . 100% recommended product . Worth to try .
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?