BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Tamar G.
I like this eye liner very much. Its texture is pretty good, and it stays pretty for a long time.
Nabiha A.
So creamy and glides on like a dream really happy with this product from colorpop very well done
Soummaya S.
This product is good and goes on matte the pricing is very good ! And it has a lot of product
Terri B.
Sunderland, England
I received this in my glossy box and it’s great for an everyday look, would purchase again
Ashley M.
I only own the color "Honey dude" and I love it, it's the perfect color for your water line
Victoria B.
Toronto
Literally the smoothest eyeliner ever. And it stays all day long. Even in your waterline.
This eyeliner is amazing and I love how it goes on smoothly! I love this product!
Sioma L.
Puerto Rico
Best eyeliners I ever had. It stays in place all the time and it's very dark.
Phoebe S.
I also like this eyeliner because it is really easy to apply to your eyes..
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Amazing! So creamy and pigmented it glides on like a dream and stays put. The packaging is super cute and I love that you don’t have to sharpen it because it’s a twist style pencil. 10/10 Highly recommend.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?