BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Zoe K.
Toronto, ON
I bought 2 shades: Get Paid & Mr. Bing.
Get Paid is extremely creamy and a dream to apply. Mr. Bing is too dry to apply on my waterline and the tip broke off. Judging from Get Paid I think these are amazing. Creamy and long wearing.
August M.
I just recently purchased 3 different colours of their gel liners and I am so impressed! The pigment is fantastic even for my watery eyes in my waterline, and they last a long time! I love how vibrant they are. I will definitely purchase more shades.
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
These liners are AMAZING!! I have 6 different colours in them and they are all beautiful. They are very pigmented! They glide on to the eye smoothly. I use them into water line and they stay all day! I would say if you are looking for an affordable alternative to the Marc Jacob's highliner pencils-try these out!
Klaudia P.
Mississauga
Super pigmented and glides on perfectly. Great for your waterline or for regular use, easy to apply especially for first time users. Compliments every eye colour, and is good for day to day use. I would definitely buy this again and recommed it to others.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
These are the most creamiest, long lasting eye pencils on the market right now! Colourpop is always $5,$6,$8 and being so is always affordable :3 the quality is very good, and it lasts forever in my water line.
Francesca V.
Super creamy and colours are very vibrant and don't fade off the waterline easily which is nice in an eyeliner! Also the colours like purple blue pink etc are so pigmented and beautiful! I want to buy all of them! Would 100% recommend
Sarah P.
Love colour pop far it's quality and value for money. These eyeliner  pencils are creamy and easy to apply and I found them very long-lasting. I purchased mine online. there is room for improvement on the packaging as mine broke. I would still recommend
This applies so smoothly and it lasts long.it one of my favourite brands especially the eyes shadows. I recommend this for beginners who's starting to wear makeup. One thing that is good about this product is that if you mess up it comes off easily since it's a smooth eyeliner
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Very pigmented with one swipe of the liner. Glides on like butter. Creamy and easy to smudge out with a brush. Comes in lots of fun colours other than black too for the waterline! Stays well on the waterline too.
Hailey D.
CLARKS CORNER, NB
This is the blackest and most pigmented eye liner in pencil form that I have ever found. I love it for tightlining and it goes on so smoothly. Stays in place. Excellent price for quality. I won't go without again!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?