BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Anastasia Z.
Bar
Great eyeliners, they stay in the waterline all day. Beautifull colour selection, I'm definetly gonna buy more colours. Love them !!
Shades(Left to Right) - Cry Baby, Prance & Honeydude
Charlene R.
Montreal
This is my holy grail. I even have backups. It's so creamy and easy to blend out when you want to keep things less harsh. It doesn't move throughout the day. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie P.
This is my absolute favourite eyeliner. Its super cheap, and i find this actually stays put on my waterline way longer than most liners would. I would definitely recommend this, i have so many back ups and spares!!
Darby W.
Strathmore Alberta
I've only tried one of these eyeliners and honey dude and I have to say I'm impressed it stays quite a long time on my waterline and for being a light color it shows up quite well
Andrea B.
Chula Vista , CA
Me gusta el delineador aunque si se corre un poco durante el día, suelo utilizarlo en la linea de las pestañas de abajo, y a veces se me corre a las pestañas de abajo
Diana M.
I love my DTLA creme gel liner. It is a dark shade of blue so it doesn't give me the gothic look which a black eyeliner would result in. It is easy to apply over my waterline and even if I tear up a little, I can still continue putting it on. I did not give it 5star because after a few hours, it tends to smudge so you have to clean the mess and reapply.
Danielle R.
I own three colours in the stock form. I gave punch (yellow), fast lane (hunter green), and get paid (rose gold). I can honestly say they are great for a liner or as a waterline liner. They stay all day. Can be a bit dryer just get the tip warm. Only downfall is you place in your purse the writing will come off the packaging.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
I love these eyeliners! No matter what colour it is that I try these last on my waterline all day! And believe me that is so hard for me to find, I have such watery eyes that no eyeliner ever wants to stay on my waterline. I was so happy when I discovered these that I just want all of them now!
Deanna K.
Caledonia , ON
I received this in my iPSY glambag for the month of April. When I took the lid off the liner the entire stick of it fell out of the packaging itself. I put it back in and it worked fine though. The colour what pigmented for sure, and there is a fair amount of product which is what earns it's two stars. I did notice it smudges quite easily, but that can be okay if that's the look you're going for.
Zenita J.
Manchester, UK
I do not like the formula of these. They are not long wearing in the waterline at all. When I tightly me with the black throughout the day it will transfer to underneath my eyes and I look like a panda. When I use the nude one in my waterline it disappears. Not what I was expecting when I paid for these
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?