BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Mairim R.
Brownsville, TX
I received this product in my april ipsy bag and I'm completely in Love. They're super pigmented, long lasting and doesn't smudge during the day. I was surprised that such an affordable Eyeliner would be so good. Buying more shades soon! Very recommended.
Amy O.
I have this liner in the shade Honeydude and it stands out so well! It makes any look you do POP and stays put for so long! the formula is very creamy and does not irritate the eye when you apply the product.
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
Great product for the low cost! I use this on my water line. I got it in the Color white. I didn't see that as an option to select to review! But it's stunning brightens up my eyes and would buy this again!
Mariel C.
I read that it doesn't smudge in others but me. I didn't like it because of this. But I'm going to give this eyeliner another chance. Let's see how it works against. Maybe I'm not applying the eyeliner correctly.
Cassie P.
St, NL
Color pop eyeliner is a must have! It glides on easily and last a while! I received mine in an Ipsy Glambag and couldn't before excited to receive This! Would recommend and buy more colors in the future!
Shannan E.
Cambridge
This is not a bad pencil eyeliner. I prefer liquid eyeliner, but this is one of my favourite pencil eyeliners. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it can break easily.
rr4r y.
It has a long lasting effect. The product is smooth and pigmented it is very fragile like the liner will break off. Tge good thing is it is dry making it easy to apply
Aime N.
Honestly one of my favourite pencil liners to use. Its very easy to blend out, doesn't irritate the water line, and isnt a gross dry liner!! Also suuuper cheap and well worth the buy!! I would recommend to anyone.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
These are beautiful. The colours are lovely and pigmented. My only complaints would be the difficulty of sharpening them and how easily they can break (sometimes inside the tube).
Mania L.
Honestly pretty average product. I didn't like it very much at all. It just isn't in a great package and I struggled so much doing anything with it. Very disappointed
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?