BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Kristina M.
Winnipeg, MB
I was so excited for this product, but was actually fairly disappointed when I tried it. I expected it to go on smoothly, but it was very faint when it went on and didn’t seem to last. I was pretty disappointed with it.
Paola S.
I love it!! So pigmented and lasts pretty long, could get me through a day with no damage. Easy to apply, but easy to break! Be careful!! The other shades are also gorgeous, Prance is another great color. Recommend.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Colourpop
I love this eyeliner! So happy I went out and got this because it’s decently long lasting, very easy to use and apply and just wears well! I use the shade dark brown. I will definitely be repurchasing.
sarah m.
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
An expert eyeliner indeed🤗🤗 so easy to apply, matte finish, makes me eyes look big and wing accordingly. Long lasting, doesn't move out of place once!! Use this product daily and will definitely continue to. Highly recommend it girlies!! 🙌👌
Donna L.
Brownsburg, QC
I just bought a colour pop creme gel liner, I love the very nice very bold blue colour I got! The tip is very precise and gives the perfect  application, very smooth and its creamy formula makes blending very easy.Stays on all day and doesn't fade at all! Nice packaging and not expensive
Choubaila M.
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Anastasia G.
I have this eyeliner in about 5 or 6 colors. I LOVE them. I'm a bit of an eyeliner fanatic. I have about 15 black eyeliners! These are one of if not my favourite pencil formula. They really are a creme formula. They glide on effortlessly, no tugging. They're surprisingly very pigmented. I have metallic and matte finishes and they are all very pigmented. They also last a very long time. I use the mr bing shade every day for work and after a 10 hours day, it's still on. Obviously not exactly as how I applied it, I would say maybe 80%? But still, that's impressive! Especially for this price point
Melissa G.
Dorado
I have two eyeliners from Colourpop the shade Exit wich is white and a dark brown one called Brew - haha. I use the brown one for a day look when i don't want to use black liner and i love it! It creates a perfect natural look without being too dark. The white shade i use on my waterline to make my eyes look bigger. I was so surprised that the white eyeliner actually shows up white! Its really hard to find a good pigmented white liner and this is it. They are really creamy, very pigmented and they are just way to apply. Love them!
Cristina B.
Toronto, ON
I bought the ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Brew-haha because I was looking for a brown eyeliner pencil that defined my eyes but was much softer than my regular jet black. This formulation is incredible because I can smoke it out for a softer effect or use it on my waterline and it won't budge. It's a perfect everyday colour and I would definitely stock up on these babies! At $5 a pop they don't break the bank & since they're retractable they're easy to travel with.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
The formula is hit or miss depending on the colors, but overall, I've had a good experience with these eyeliners. I have it in black, bright green, bronze and rose gold shades (I...cannot remember their names) and they all glide on smoothly, are easy to smudge on application before they set, and last all day. The price point is great. I think colour pop has done an amazing job at making super colorful, quality eyeliners affordable (and hoardable).
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?