BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
This is a great eyeliner pencil and the gel makes it come on with lots of pigment and last
Heidi O.
So great! My only complaint is that the stick can break so easily, but not even a deal breaker for me because I love how smoothly it glides on and how easy to use it is!
Angel S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eyeliner. It's soft and glides on in the waterline amazingly. I want to order more it's my top favorite eyeliner.
Fhara V.
Willemstad
My go to eye liner for a day/ office look. Very easy to apply. And it does last all day! It will use a little bit of it's pointy shape after some use. But it is still very practical to use especially for on the go. Love it!💕
Asma A.
I LOVED this pencil and the creaminess of it the first 2-3 times I applied it. Aft that it seems like the consistency went from the dark black gel liner to a standard pencil eyeliner. It's not as creamy and smooth gliding as it was at first. But I still love that the liner does not smudge. It's still a good liner but I Loved the creaminess it had at first better. I would but this again and recommend to others. You can't beat it for the price.
Oyeshi R.
Toronto , OH
I have got three of these eyeliners and honestly, no matter how tightly I shut the lid, the tip always dries out. I have tried to use this product a lot of the times and honestly, the formula is very lacking. The only good thing about this product is its price. I would only recommend this to my worst enemies.
Annabys R.
Miami , FL
I like it but I don’t love it because It's too small. Although it has very good pigmentation but considering the price is fine! My first time using this! I bought swerve! I want try more eyeliner for the moment
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
I got introduced to color pop by some YouTube beauty gurus. I ordered from their website some eyeshadows and liquid lipstick s, iwas quite sceptical about this eye pencil, so i didn't add it to my order. But recently i received it in my ipsy bag and i started using it. It's one of the best eye pencil i have tried. I have found better like the Marc Jacob's one is unbeatable. But this is a good one. Love it!
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
I got my eyeliner in my Ipsy Glam Bag and this is the first time that I use a Color Pop eyeliner, love it because last long, and it not messy at all , easy to apply and of course this a eyeliner that I would buy it again.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?