BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Keisha B.
Very very creamy and very pigmented.. love my one in black and brown soooo much
Larizza F.
Del Rio, TX
Absolutely love Colour pop! This is the perfect creamy and affordable eyeliner!
TeeJay M.
Hallstead, PA
I love the Color Pop products! This eyeliner is smudge proof and wears all day!
Jocelyn V.
Reseda , CA
I love it and the best part it's affordable and it doesn't irritate my eyes 👌🏽
Alexis Gabrielle T.
Petal
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite eyeliner. Stays on all day. I always have a problem with moisture from my eyes smudging my eyeliner. This eyeliner stays on perfect!
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Just bought this and 4 other colors from colourpop recently and I am giving up all of my other retractable liners and sticking with this one. Rich creamy color and consistency love the names love the packaging and love the 5 dollar price tag it's a yes from me
Heidi O.
So great! My only complaint is that the stick can break so easily, but not even a deal breaker for me because I love how smoothly it glides on and how easy to use it is!
Jenn R.
Arnoldsville, GA
I love the consistency of this eyeliner. It glides so easily. I use it daily. The color is so pigmented. I have dark brown eyes. My favorite eyeliner has been discontinued. This has quickly become my favorite.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia , AR
Literally my favorite eyeliner ever! It’s super easy to use and the color stays dark even when paired up against light eyeshadows. I wear it everyday and I appreciate the versatility of it. I can do a simple thin line or a dramatic cat eye super easily. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Maybe I’m heavy handed but it takes nothing for it to break. I love the finish and the price but it was gone after almost 7 uses.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?