BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Nancy U.
Duvall, WA
Not too good of this. Glides on really well and looks great when first applied, but quickly melts off throughout the day... Start to look like a raccoon by noon...
Yesenia P.
Apopka
Love this affordable gel liner! I mainly use it for my inner lid or my bottom line. Super creamy and soft, I had no issues with it! ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Palm T.
I bought it when it was 50% off, It was worth it! One of my best purchases from colourpop. It is very creamy and glides easily. Never had a creme gel line before.
Tarrian M.
Navarre, OH
This pencil goes on so so smooth. The packaging os cute too. But I wish it didnt smudge so easily. I like using it on my brows sometimes because i have dark hair.
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
I am obsessed with these colourpop gel eyeliners. The formula is creamy and pigmented. After I purchased my first colourpop eyeliner pencil I knew I had to buy more. My first eyeliner from colourpop was Zulu. Zulu is a bright turquoise type of color that makes your lower lash line really pop. It is a beautiful color. I definitely recommend Zulu. If you are more about a natural liner then I recommend Mr.Bing. Mr.Bing is a beautiful brown liner. Ever since I purchased Mr.Bing I lean more towards this liner than my usual black liner. My eyes can be sensitive, however, this gel liner does not make my eyes watery nor red. I highly recommend these gel liners. You can only find them online on the colourpop website. Colourpop offers a variety of colors that you can find the most vibrant colors for a eyeliner as well as the most neutral & natural looking colors.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I'm sad to say I was quite disappointed in this eyeliner. I picked up the shade Best O, which is an aubergine or brownish purple shade. I figured for the price, which is considerably lower than most luxury brands, if it worked it would be well worth the money. But I have had nothing but trouble. I had to go over my lines literally about 10 times to get it to show up decently, and even then it wasn't as opaque as I would have liked. I was wearing a cream colored shadow, so it had a nice light colored bright base to pop against. But that just isn't the way it went, sadly. I spent the entire day feeling like my eye look was ruined by all the bearing down and redrawing I had to do to get my lids lined, and it irritated my eyes. I was really hoping to love it, as it is a beautiful shade and would have looked nice with my eye color if it had gone on properly. Maybe I will try another shade and see if that works better, but so far, super disappointed.
Alison K.
Rockford, MI
I’m usually not a huge eye liner fan, but man oh man - this stuff is THE BEST! I will never buy eye liner form a different brand. It goes on smooth and it stays all day!
Karina G.
Ooltewah, TN
I'm more of a liquid and potted gel liner girl, so I only use this on very casual days and days when I tight/waterline. I love how many options colourpop has in terms of color range for their liners, that certainly can't be beat by anyone else! Especially for such an affordable price! I adore their nude liner on the waterline. Once it's on there, it doesn't budge unlike so many other pencil liners! That being said, these tend to dry up easily. The last three times I've reached for these have ended with a good chunk of the liner being so dry that it snapped off! Its definitely not that I purchased a dud either since it happened with two different colors. Also, this doesn't come with a sharpener which is really irritating and not user friendly, since I cannot use the liner to create my usual winged liner. If it had a sharpener, I'd use this every day.
Elizabeth G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
ColourPop is my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand for eyeliners!! I own the majority of the shades and they blend great and last all day! Super affordable and amazing pigmentation.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Such an incredible eyeliner! It is insanely pigmented and creamy! The size of the pencil is perfect for the water lines of your eyes making it easy to apply, and it is just so beautiful! I have the shade Get Paid, and I love it so much that I can't wait to try all of the other shades. The packaging is also amazing! The white pencil with the holographic lettering is so appealing and beautiful, it just couldn't be better! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone, and I wouldn't definitely buy it again!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?