MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerColourPop
Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil

ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil

by ColourPop

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Best transferproof black gel liner?
?is this pigmented and easy
How long does this eyeliner last? I’ve always wanted to try it since their eyeshadows are so wonderful, but I’m scared to try new ones.
Start your review of ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...so many cute colors, I currently have to suggest Swerve (the standard black), Get Paid (metallic rose gold), and Honeydude (the standard nude). I swear you will not be disappointed with this $5 eyeliner for your waterline! Haven't tried them for winged liner like a previous review so I cannot say how they are for that purpose. But a must have if you like tightlining or putting liner in your waterline.in reviews
ColourPop's gel eyeliners are awesome, the product glides on so smoothly and has amazing color payoff and no dragging. For me, it's lasted all day after checking up on my makeup. Out of my eyeliners, I reach for this one the most. Definitely recommend anyone try this! in reviews
Angela S.
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Angela S.
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil I love this eye liner. It doesn't irritate my eyes, and lasts me all day without smearing. Goes on smoothly and awesome black color. I wouldn't do anything to change it and not pricey at all. I am a first time buyer and will definitely purchase again. I do recommend ❤
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Thuy N.
Pigmented, long-lasting, gel. This is easy to draw on. It glides on nicely and feels comfortable on the eye lines. It's highly pigmented and I have tried a variety of shades and they all work well. I like them.
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Solangel G.
Love love .. I have all the colors and they work great! They do dry a little fast but they do the job and I still love the results and they lasts all day!
Nancy Z.
Wasco, CA
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Nancy Z.
I love these gel liners they work so great on my waterline I have not compared to anything else. I bought the whole collection. I really love them. I would buy again. Its very easy to apply.
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Mikayla P.
these liner definitely get their use from me! they’re great for the waterline and making your eye makeup pop. they roll up so you never have to worry about sharpening them and they’re creamy so you don’t have to worry about spills! they seem to last forever too so definitely worth the money! my absolute favorite it the nude one, it’s so pretty when it’s on😍
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Shianne P.
Love these liners so much!!! My favorite one on the market! And the price point is just amazing! I just wish that the color lasted a little longer but mostly I use on my waterline so that’s an area were product doesn’t normally last long anyways. An wide variety of colors I think I use everyday
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Liset S.
Purchased at: Colourpop
I love this pencil it is so easy to use and it last all day long also isn’t expensive at all
Brittany A.
Fort Worth , TX
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Brittany A.
I am in love with ColourPops Gel Liner Show Me. It’s a beautiful bronze color and it pairs perfectly with brown and gold eyeshadows. It glides on and the color is true. I definitely recommend this product.
Jesalyn Q.
Bristol, CT
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Jesalyn Q.
Purchased at: Colourpop
One of the best eyeliners I’ve ever used. So cheap and great quality. I always set my eyeliners with eyeshadow so they stay and don’t transfer, but didn’t need to with this! Would definitely recommend
Gaby R.
I am obsessed with these colourpop gel eyeliners. The formula is creamy and pigmented. After I purchased my first colourpop eyeliner pencil I knew I had to buy more. My first eyeliner from colourpop was Zulu. Zulu is a bright turquoise type of color that makes your lower lash line really pop. It is a beautiful color. I definitely recommend Zulu. If you are more about a natural liner then I recommend Mr.Bing. Mr.Bing is a beautiful brown liner. Ever since I purchased Mr.Bing I lean more towards this liner than my usual black liner. My eyes can be sensitive, however, this gel liner does not make my eyes watery nor red. I highly recommend these gel liners. You can only find them online on the colourpop website. Colourpop offers a variety of colors that you can find the most vibrant colors for a eyeliner as well as the most neutral & natural looking colors.

208 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...