BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Brigette L.
Chicago
These babies are the bomb! I was reluctant to try color pop but I kept reading about it everywhere a few years ago. So I went to the website to check it out. One of my make up litmus tests is a bronzy coppery brown eyeliner. I search every brand to check out what they have in this regard. Up until I found color pop urban decay had come the closest to what I wanted with Roach. So I was thrilled to see a color that looked like just what I wanted on their website. When I got my order it was the first thing I tried. It’s the perfect eyeliner Color for me. And it’s only six dollars! The one drawback to this brand that I found was that the lead can sometimes break and fall out of the pencil container. I did lose one that way which was very sad LOL. Fortunately they are not very expensive so I bought a bunch When I placed my next order. I don’t know the name of it but it’s a holy grail product for me. I love the formula it glides on easily; last all day. They really knocked it out of the park with these pencils.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Colourpop “Swerve” has been my long time, go to black waterline eyeliner! The formula is creamy, pigmented and long lasting. Application is easy & effortless; it doesn’t skip, drag or pull. Best part is price - $5! Colourpop just does it right; great quality products all at an incredible price, sometimes even better pricing than the drugstore! And now you can shop Colourpop in store at places like Ulta which makes it more accessible for consumers.
Estrella R.
Napa
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved it especially since they had a ash brown option,I use it for my eyebrows almost everyday,it performs super well and stays put all day,will definitely be something I buy over and over again and the price is great!I got it at Ulta for I think 6 dollar.
Kyli G.
The Village, OK
I really like the product, but I’ve gotten so used to brush applicators instead of the pencils. The application was a bit thick but still nice. Definitely long lasting. Price is fantastic. I think next time I’ll give the potted liner a try though just due to my preferences.
Sidney D.
Crestwood, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love this eyeliner so much. It’s easier to apply and it stands my eyes out so much more. I’ve tried many eyeliners but this is my favorite I’ve tried. If anybody has tried this let me know what you think about it as well!!!!
Kristin V.
Antioch, TN
I enjoy these liners but I don't find them to hold up like other people do. Maybe my skin is just odd but I don't have them hold up without smudging all over throughout the day and they definitely do not hold up in my waterline more than a couple seconds, and then they goop up in the corners of my eyes. I like the color, and I occasionally use it for a smudged smokey look so that I can go ahead and smear it, but I don't find them as fantastic or different than most other liners I've tried. Still a great price though, and definitely no worse than other liners I've tried.
Sara G.
Queens
The application is incredibly smooth. It doesn’t dry too quickly so it’s great for someone like me who doesn’t always get it perfect on the first try. It’s also super pigmented and the liner works well on top of eyeshadows.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I rcvd this in a subscription box in the color black. I really liked the way the color glided on, BUT the the one thing I didn't care for is that the tip kept breaking off. I didnt even roll it up for a big amount to come out. Just enough to use and it would break off everytime I would try to use this even with just the slightest pressure to apply.

As I do really like the products this brand makes I would still be open to buying this to try other colors out, but only bc the price is very reasonable.
Brieanna H.
Denton
My favorite eyeliner pencil from any brand. It goes on so smooth, stays in place all day, and the colors are so vibrant. I love every color that I have in this eyeliner
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
I love this stuff and I’m on my second best-o liner. It does last the entire day and blend easily once applied which is nice for me but if you want sharp lines this likely won’t work. You also have to be careful to not get out too much at once because it is soft and will fall apart.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?