ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette

by ColourPop

Listen, do you want to know a secret? ColourPop's 12-pan Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette will be your holiday party staple for soft glam looks. Who are we kidding, you'll want to put this baby on every day! A mix of matte, metallic, and satin finishes make it easy to add depth and dimension, while mauves and neutrals create the perfect romantic look.

Canelé, Come And Get It, Upon A Star: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

On The Rise: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

11:11, 20 Something: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Lauryl Laurate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Outta Luck, Sparks Fly, Popular Demand, Tuile, Pretty Cruel: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Mousse: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).

Usage: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

[product:liz-earle-skin-repair-moisturiser-dry/sensitive-skin] NYX Butter Gloss
Wanting to purchase a nice soft pink palette for my wedding but I am very fair skinned, so these colors pop well on the eyes even with fair skin?
These look like softer shades, do they look pigmented on the eye?
Start your review of ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Denise V.
This is the new Lizzie McGuire palette. I cant find it on here.( which happens alot for new palettes).So I'm reviewing it under this one. Colourpop is hands down my favorite brand.This palette is wow.Beautuful.As always it blends effortlessly. This palette has mattes. Shimmers and foils no pressed glitter which alot of people dont like but I don't mind.I LOVE THIS COLOR STORY.It screams spring.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,380 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Colourpop sweet nothings eyeshadow palette and it features 12 pressed powders for $18.00. If you have lots of colourpop palettes you might not need this one, it only has 3 new shades not previously released. There are both shimmers and mattes that blend easily. The palette is very good quality, it’s pigmented and long lasting
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
A coral dream, this palette features 12 shades and 4 finishes in Matte, Metallic, Pressed Glitter, and our iconic Super Shock Shadow. 😱 Fun peach, vibrant coral, and a combination of self-adhesive glitter trim - create the look you want with ease. When you feel pretty, we feel pretty. 💁
Olivia C.
Riverview, FL
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Olivia C.
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Olivia C.
Beautiful limited edition palette. Was the first product that I bought from Colourpop actually. I specifically bought it because the shade 11:11 is so mesmerizing. The shimmers are so buttery and beautiful.
Heather R.
Newport, KY
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather R.
I know this is the wrong palette this is the Colourpop Wild Nothing Palette but isn’t on here but its amazing and pigmented and blends amazingly!! But then again Colourpop always is!!!
Sara S.
Sandusky, OH
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sara S.
Such a good pallet. I have nothing but sweet things 😉 to say about colourpop. I don't use this pallet enough & i don't know why!
Emilayne W.
Alexandria , VA
ColourPop Sweet Nothings Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emilayne W.
Love this pallet, I get all the colors I need and it last forever, the price is also great too
Ciara D.
Phoenix
The pigmentation in this is amazing! Super workable for layering eye shadows. The colors are gorgeous and stay long lasting with a primer (or I typically use chapstick as my cheap girl primer) 😝worth every penny!
Erin C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The pictures online are totally off and really do this palette no justice. Sadly for my wallet when I walked into ulta and saw this in person I immediately had to have it. Really pretty colors- definitely a more cool toned palette. Would recommend.
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
I am an eyeshadow fanatic, I love different shades and I do appreciate a really good quality eyeshadows and this pallet has an amazing quality and the shades.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brenda W.
Muncie, IN
il y a un an
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois
Huge fan of Colourpop eyeshadow palettes, Colourpop has excellent, pigmented palettes
Nicci B.
winchester
il y a 2 ans
Emily B. il y a 2 ans
Keep in mind there are very high quality shadows that are also powdery, like ABH. Also, I haven’t had that issue!