BY COLOURPOP #11 in Eyeshadow

Super Shock Pigment A vibrant and creamy formula that delivers maximum payout for an intense look.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending.

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• I've heard that colour pop is worth it and a affordable price. Do...3 Answers
  • These look amazing, who has them & are they awesome?7 Answers
  • How well does colourpop eyeshadow stay on? 16 Answers
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Slave2Pink, Fantasy
I have so many of these colourpop shadows that it is almost ridiculous at this point. I have recently given many away.
The colors are beautiful and pigmented, I will give colourpop that. However, I can almost say I hate the packaging. The product is quick to dry out, as it is sometimes inevitable that the lid is either not tight enough. Even when it is close to screwed on, I found myself never reaching for them, and when I did, they were really dried out. With a little bit of work, I was still able to work with them, but I didn't really love the finished product. Maybe I am just a powder girl, because the consistency just did not do it for me. Do not get me wrong, the colors are beautiful and they are an amazing price. I just did not enjoy them.
Gina O.
Review for: Other
I love these eyeshadows because they are extremely pigmented and are quality products but yet are at a really affordable price. I have brown eyes and I like the way tan and brownish eyeshadow looks on me. The main thing I don't like about the super shock shadows is that sometimes they can be hard to blend on the outer corner of the eye.
Abby H.
Review for: Other
I use a rust colored ColourPop shadow nearly everyday. As a stand-alone shadow or a base, this shadow is reliable. I don’t even need a primer for these shadows. I usually apply these with a blending brush or a finger as that works best. Make sure to close these tightly because air is kryptonite in this case.
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous eyeshadow. Smooth creamy consistent coverage I can depend on to keep my lips looking beautiful. My go to product.
Clean beautiful smell. Trusted coverage.
I purchased this product at my online beauty store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Janu K.
Frisco
Review for: Other
 jumped on the colourpop bandwagon a few months ago and I have been obsessing over their products ever since. And with the price point on their products like it is, it's no wonder it's all the hype, but when I say the hype is real I mean IT's REAL! For instance the super shock shadows are a one of a kind formula and they're so pigmented that you almost don't want to use anything else. These shadows also require little to no work, you can get away with blending with your fingers and even wear only one shade. Colourpop is totally worth the $5 and more! Don't knock it until you try it!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Hot Totty, Other
Colour pop is one of my favorite brands. The pigmentation and color payoff that you get from there products is unreal. Especially when you consider the fact that these are only $5!!! I don't know how they do it! The way to apply these is with your finger. Brushes really do not work as well. Also do not forget to close the lid back tightly or else the product will dry out. This product is kind of a soft eyeshadow so be careful when sticking your finger in it apply light pressure and a little goes a long way!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Fooling Around
These eyeshadows are great ! And the best part is the quality because of how afffordable they are. They are super pigmented and feel super soft and creamy. For the shimmer ones I find its best to apply with your finger than a brush. Not all brushed pickup the formula on these shadows. Coloupop puts different sales throughout the year so you can save a few extra bucks and even puts them im bundles.
Angelica C.
Victoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can’t get enough of colorpop’s Super Shock Shadows. Currently own two shades but always borrow some from a friend. They work well dry or wet. Personally love the intensified look once wet. Can spice up a look in a matter of seconds.
Emily T.
Chester
I was I'll prepared for the formula of these. After getting the hang of them I fell in love. I want them all. They are super creamy. Very little, if any fall out and exceptional blendability. I find myself reaching for these often.
charity C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Review for: Too Shy
This eyeshadow is AMAZING! I used it for my Wonder Woman look one year and it really tied everything together! It is so inexpensive and soooo pigmented, it lasts so long and gives you a pop of color! Please do yourselves a favor and get you some Colourpop! You can find Colourpop at www.colourpop.com and entering select items at some Sephora’s beginning October 31st!
Nuria M.
Redmond, WA
Are the Colourpop eyeshadows pigmented ?
Savana H.
Grand Forks, ND
How well does colourpop eyeshadow stay on?
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
I still have not tried these shadows despite all the rave about them. My question is, are all of these shadows created equal? Are there some that are more pigmented and easier to work with than others? When I purchase my first shade I don't want to accidentally get a dud color. Any suggestions?
María A.
Caracas
It is brilliant?
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I've been dying to try this product! However, I'm afraid it won't look good on my skin because I am Indian and since I have a caramel to medium dark skin tone, it may look a little too light for my complexion. Yet, since colourpop products are highly pigmented, do you think I may pull it off?