BY COLOURPOP #9 in Eyeshadow

Super Shock Pigment A vibrant and creamy formula that delivers maximum payout for an intense look.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending.

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• I've heard that colour pop is worth it and a affordable price. Do...5 Answers
  • These look amazing, who has them & are they awesome?7 Answers
  • Are these shadows good quality? I've always wanted to buy colour ...3 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Pigment
  • "Absolutely love this pigments. They last forever and they are so creamy and buttery and highly pigmented. Super long lasting. You can get them on colourpop.com I would highly recommend them " in 448 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this pigments. They last forever and they are so creamy and buttery and highly pigmented. Super long lasting. You can get them on colourpop.com I would highly recommend them " in 176 reviews
  • "Love the Colourpop super shock shadows. They are my absolute favorite because they are so beautiful and sparkly. They add that final touch to any eye look. I like wetting my brush applicator with some fix plus to get that metallic finish look. " in 141 reviews
Jessica T.
Review for: Slave2Pink, Hot Totty, Other more...
The SS Pigments are absolutely gorgeous! They are very creamy and extremely pigmented.

The specific shades I have are Hotty Totty and Slave2Pink.

Hotty Totty looks like a deep cranberry in the pan but it actually applies as a more pink/magenta color rather than a true red. I was hoping for a more red shade, however, I am still very happy with the color and how well it performs.

Slave2Pink really is an incredibly bright shimmery pink shade! Looks the same in the pan as it does applied. Great bright hot pink with a sprinkle of fairy dust!

Overall I would buy these again, these have an immense color payoff and perform best when using a finger to apply or a small liner brush when doing more detailed work. These are great for costume looks!

The SS Pigments are not for the immediate eye area! I use these anywhere in the crease, or above it and out. It’s not like your eye will fall off if you use them on the lid but they do stain and they could cause possible damage to your eye, as there are ingredients in these that are not eye safe.
Marium S.
Review for: Wild Thoughts, Other more...
Love this shadow. I did use another shadow which I believe was called midnight blue...will check for sure. As much as I love the colours it was very pigmented. I had to pack on quite a bit to get the colour consistency. It isn't easy to blend. Sometimes the colour would come off and I would have to go back and reapply. This is still affordable and still one of my favourite eyeshadow and company regardless of how the shadows are. I know some of the newer ones are more pigmented and more easy application and blendable. There is always room for improvement ColourPop Super Shock Pigment
Erin F.
Columbus
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE ColourPop. There are few other places where you can get a great eyeshadow for $5. own the shade “birthday girl” which is a really great classic gold color perfect for a glam look. Of course the brand is cruelty free which is important, and the formula is so creamy and blendable and sticks right to your lids with a WHAM of pigment. Great for making a statement with your eye look. My one tiny complaint is I haven’t had success using this product with brushes but it works just fine when applied with a finger. I will definitely be trying out more shades. Go ColourPop!
Ashley S.
kentucky
Review for: Kelp Me more...
Colourpop is an amazing brand they are cruelty free and you can find their products on Amazon or on their colourpop website. Their eyeshadows are super creamy and extremely pigmented. Their products are super inexpensive too! The packaging is beyond amazing it’s so beautiful. Colourpop is one of my #1 favorite brands.
Kelsey B.
the best shadow formula in the entire makeup community. colourpop's super shock shadows will never be duplicated and there is truly nothing like it. you don't understand it until you swirl your finger around in one and feel what i'm trying to explain but it's like butter and eggs in a shadow pot and that sounds gross but it is a DREAM. i own way too many and i'm okay with that. just make sure you put the lids back on tight when you aren't using them because they will dry out and that will ruin the formula ✨
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Review for: Kelp Me more...
These have such beautiful pigmentation when swatched or placed on eyes with your fingers, but they don't apply well with a brush. For this reason I find them very hard to work with especially the mattes. I don't want to have to place shadows in the crease with my fingers. I really like the metallic & shimmery shades they're very beautiful! I would use these more as a all over the lid shade! I find I don't reach for these very often but they are beautiful!
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I adore Colourpop for their amazing eyeshadows at their extremely affordable prices. I love the supershock shadows because they are so creamy and full of pigment. I don't have to even use a primer and the color stays put without creasing all day. These are by far my favorite cream eyeshadows. They are best applied with your fingers though. Sometimes brushes don't pick them up very well and the color won't pop as well with a brush.
Kayla B.
Cypress , CA
Review for: Other more...
I am OBSESSED with the Super Shock Pigment. I have brownish eyes and I use it almost everyday. My favorite is called "I <3 This" and it's a putplish/pink base I use in the corner of my eyes. I apply using my finger since it is more of a creamy texture. It is very easy to use and my favorite part is that there is no fallout. No annoying cheeks dusted with glitter. The color stays put all day so you can look fabulous.
Rema S.
Review for: Fooling Around, Slave2Pink, Animal more...
Literally my favorite eyeshadow‘s hands down. The best eyeshadows probably in the make up world right now. With the soft formula and insane pigment and an awesome price you literally cannot beat these eyeshadows. the color is stunning and it comes on so well. I would recommend using your finger when applying these just because they are have you pick me up and a brush does not pick up as much product as it would with your finger
Cathy H.
Palm beach
Review for: Other more...
I loveeeeeee these shadows they bled so beautifully super pigmented they last all day.
Tip: for the shimmery/ metallic ones are best if you use your finger cause they don’t stick well on the brush ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Nuria M.
Redmond, WA
Are the Colourpop eyeshadows pigmented ?
Savana H.
Grand Forks, ND
How well does colourpop eyeshadow stay on?
Bethany E.
Fremont , NE
I still have not tried these shadows despite all the rave about them. My question is, are all of these shadows created equal? Are there some that are more pigmented and easier to work with than others? When I purchase my first shade I don't want to accidentally get a dud color. Any suggestions?
María A.
Caracas
It is brilliant?
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I've been dying to try this product! However, I'm afraid it won't look good on my skin because I am Indian and since I have a caramel to medium dark skin tone, it may look a little too light for my complexion. Yet, since colourpop products are highly pigmented, do you think I may pull it off?