BY COLOURPOP #12 in Eyeshadow

Super Shock Pigment A vibrant and creamy formula that delivers maximum payout for an intense look.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending.

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• I've heard that colour pop is worth it and a affordable p...5 Answers
  • Is this very pigmented?5 Answers
  • These look amazing, who has them & are they awesome?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely love this pigments. They last forever and they are so creamy and buttery and highly pigmented. Super long lasting. You can get them on colourpop.com I would highly recommend them " in 448 reviews
  • "Love the Colourpop super shock shadows. They are my absolute favorite because they are so beautiful and sparkly. They add that final touch to any eye look. I like wetting my brush applicator with some fix plus to get that metallic finish look. " in 141 reviews
Jessica T.
Review for: Slave2Pink, Hot Totty, Other more...
The SS Pigments are absolutely gorgeous! They are very creamy and extremely pigmented.

The specific shades I have are Hotty Totty and Slave2Pink.

Hotty Totty looks like a deep cranberry in the pan but it actually applies as a more pink/magenta color rather than a true red. I was hoping for a more red shade, however, I am still very happy with the color and how well it performs.

Slave2Pink really is an incredibly bright shimmery pink shade! Looks the same in the pan as it does applied. Great bright hot pink with a sprinkle of fairy dust!

Overall I would buy these again, these have an immense color payoff and perform best when using a finger to apply or a small liner brush when doing more detailed work. These are great for costume looks!

The SS Pigments are not for the immediate eye area! I use these anywhere in the crease, or above it and out. It’s not like your eye will fall off if you use them on the lid but they do stain and they could cause possible damage to your eye, as there are ingredients in these that are not eye safe.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Review for: Slave2Pink more...
I love ColourPop Super Shock Shadows so much! This one is a really bright neon pink and it’s really pigmented 😮 and so buttery soft. I’d suggest wearing an eye primer only because it stains the lid. I Do not reach for this one a lot because it’s seriously a neon pink but I do love it 💗💕 I also suggest using your fingers to apply these to get the pop you want or a synthetic brush. I like to wet my brush for my SSS to get that foiled effect on some of the colors. I would’ve reviewed some other colors I own but it didn’t give me that choice. I wanted to review Amaze , sequin ,Birthday Girl and Weenie because they’re so beautiful and I tend to reach for these a lot. SSS are amazing, I’d highly recommend getting some.
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Other more...
The supershock shadows are beautiful. No doubt about that. Their creame/powder hybrid is really cool. I find that these shadows are best applied with a finger, although they do work fine with a synthetic brush. (I personally, don’t like using a natural hair brush with them). The colors apply opaque and the pigmentation is such that the color in the pan translates true on the lid. The only downside to these shadows... and it’s a big enough issue to rate them 3 stars, is that they dry out fairly quickly, which either leaves them pulling out from the edge of the pan, or just being difficult to continue to use. Luckily, they are inexpensive, so it’s more annoying than economically painful.
Kelsey B.
the best shadow formula in the entire makeup community. colourpop's super shock shadows will never be duplicated and there is truly nothing like it. you don't understand it until you swirl your finger around in one and feel what i'm trying to explain but it's like butter and eggs in a shadow pot and that sounds gross but it is a DREAM. i own way too many and i'm okay with that. just make sure you put the lids back on tight when you aren't using them because they will dry out and that will ruin the formula ✨
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
My sister had sent me one of the shock Shadows from colour-pop it looks like a Galaxy color I do not know the name of it and use it very early. It's decent when I do use it the issue is the color I believe if I try the more neutral color I would love the product more but the one that I have it just is so gray and shiny I just don't care for it too much but the formula is nice and smooth it does have a good last all day a good we're just isn't my color. I would give this another try
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Other more...
I am OBSESSED with the Super Shock Pigment. I have brownish eyes and I use it almost everyday. My favorite is called "I <3 This" and it's a putplish/pink base I use in the corner of my eyes. I apply using my finger since it is more of a creamy texture. It is very easy to use and my favorite part is that there is no fallout. No annoying cheeks dusted with glitter. The color stays put all day so you can look fabulous.
Jamie M.
Review for: Baby Talk, Slave2Pink, Fantasy more...
These are one of the most brilliant and unique eyeshadow formulas on the market, no doubt! They’re super soft and almost sponge like, and you have to be very careful or you can destroy the product by jamming a brush in like you would a pressed shadow. Also, make sure to screw the lid on super tight to keep the shadow from drying out... very important! If you take care of your shock shadows, they’ll take care of you!
Cathy H.
Palm beach
Review for: Other more...
I loveeeeeee these shadows they bled so beautifully super pigmented they last all day.
Tip: for the shimmery/ metallic ones are best if you use your finger cause they don’t stick well on the brush ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Other more...
I have several shades of this and they’re all awesome. The formula is so unique but honestly idk why not more people are copying it. They’re best applied with your finger but once on there, a brush does help to blend out. They don’t require primer for color pay off and they don’t fade away throughout the day! I loveee them. As long as you close them tightly after each use they won’t dry out and keep working magically. And colourpop prices are as good as it gets!
Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
These eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and super creamy. I was amazed when I first tested them out and was ready to replace my entire collection with these. However, I've found that they're a bit difficult to apply with brushes. You don't get quite the same amount of pigment that you do in a finger swatch. That said, they're still wonderful shadows that I continue to reach for.
Nuria M.
Redmond, WA
Are the Colourpop eyeshadows pigmented ?
Savana H.
Grand Forks, ND
How well does colourpop eyeshadow stay on?
Bethany E.
Fremont , NE
I still have not tried these shadows despite all the rave about them. My question is, are all of these shadows created equal? Are there some that are more pigmented and easier to work with than others? When I purchase my first shade I don't want to accidentally get a dud color. Any suggestions?
María A.
miami
It is brilliant?
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I've been dying to try this product! However, I'm afraid it won't look good on my skin because I am Indian and since I have a caramel to medium dark skin tone, it may look a little too light for my complexion. Yet, since colourpop products are highly pigmented, do you think I may pull it off?