BY COLOURPOP

For maximum coverage: Use fingertip and tap shadow onto eye lid. A flat, fine tip synthetic brush will work fabulously as well and is actually better for a more detailed application close to the lash line. However, your fingertips make for the most... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "MY FAVORITE GLITTER SHADOW! this shadow is definitely for the bolder makeup wearers out there because this shade is BLINDING i use it as a highlight and i get complimented on it all the time! it’s a kinda jelly wet consistency but not something too odd! i recommend" in 4 reviews
Dana D.
Milan
Really liked the color and it stayed on all day the only thing I didn't like was as the compact got low the shadow would fall down on my face when applying with my brush and I would have to wipe off really good but woukd also take my makeup with it. Usually I used this with a dark brown and the light color wasnt so bad but the dark color would smear when trying to dust it off with tissue. Overall i did really like this type of shadow but I dont see much of it anymore in the walmart i shop locally and if they do have any its all really light or wild colors instead of the basics like dark brown.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I have a variety of these shadows and they are gorgeous! Very creamy formula and super pigmented. However, they break very easily and pop out of the pan. I've had three of them break without any damage to them which is frustrating. But otherwise amazing eyeshadow and very affordable!
juliana d.
weymouth, MA
elena b.
Very pretty. Needs to be used with setting spray for better pigmentation. Love this as an inner corner highlight or lid shade. I got this online. My eyes are blue and I think this really makes them pop and I would definitely buy it again!
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Colourpop has some of the best pigmented eyeshadows for the price. It’s easy to apply, minimal fallout. I used this for the inner part of my eye to highlight my look as well as under my eyebrow. I’ll happily buy this product again. Seriously, colourpop always exceeds my expectations!
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
All the super shocks are an A+ in my book! They have a lot of product for the price, they have super Great pigment. I wet mine using a setting spray; or water. I find this gives me the most intense look. Loveeeee colorpop!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
If you think you don’t need this shade, you’re wrong! Everyone needs this fun super blinding shade!!! Great as an inner corner highlight to finish off your eye look! Highly recommend picking this up with your next colourpop order!
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I love this color! It’s perfect on the lid or the inner corner. It’s beautiful, the shimmer is perfect and the formula is such an amazing and inventive one of a kind shadow. I highly recommend this one
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
I love this eyeshadow because you can also use it as a highlighter! It pops more on your cheekbones than on the eyelid though which is disappointing but you can’t beat the price of this brand.
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
Love this color with the ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection there are so many amazing colors the only thing is you have to apply with your Finger I can’t find a brush that will keep the color