BY COLOURPOP

For maximum coverage: Use fingertip and tap shadow onto eye lid. A flat, fine tip synthetic brush will work fabulously as well and is actually better for a more detailed application close to the lash line. However, your fingertips make for the most... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "MY FAVORITE GLITTER SHADOW! this shadow is definitely for the bolder makeup wearers out there because this shade is BLINDING i use it as a highlight and i get complimented on it all the time! it’s a kinda jelly wet consistency but not something too odd! i recommend" in 4 reviews
Dana D.
Milan
Really liked the color and it stayed on all day the only thing I didn't like was as the compact got low the shadow would fall down on my face when applying with my brush and I would have to wipe off really good but woukd also take my makeup with it. Usually I used this with a dark brown and the light color wasnt so bad but the dark color would smear when trying to dust it off with tissue. Overall i did really like this type of shadow but I dont see much of it anymore in the walmart i shop locally and if they do have any its all really light or wild colors instead of the basics like dark brown.
liv✨ g.
Fort Wright
this eyeshadow is so gorgeous and pigmented and is really great to use as a cheek highlighter or even inner corner and brow bone highlight! the formulas for the colourpop shadows are so soft and smooth and they feel so great on the eyes.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I have a variety of these shadows and they are gorgeous! Very creamy formula and super pigmented. However, they break very easily and pop out of the pan. I've had three of them break without any damage to them which is frustrating. But otherwise amazing eyeshadow and very affordable!
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This is such a unique formula! It is a very creamy formula and isn’t powdery at all. This shows up so well on the lid because it is crazy pigmented and also has a somewhat of a tack that makes it stick to the skin. I will definitely be trying this in more colors.
Nicole T.
Whitinsville, MA
Super shock shadows are my holy grail! You can create the perfect halo with this soft silver has glitter flecks in it too! Makes any eye look pop! Love love this color! Definitely hope they keep this color in stock otherwise I’ll be on the hunt for a dupe!
elena b.
Very pretty. Needs to be used with setting spray for better pigmentation. Love this as an inner corner highlight or lid shade. I got this online. My eyes are blue and I think this really makes them pop and I would definitely buy it again!
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Colourpop has some of the best pigmented eyeshadows for the price. It’s easy to apply, minimal fallout. I used this for the inner part of my eye to highlight my look as well as under my eyebrow. I’ll happily buy this product again. Seriously, colourpop always exceeds my expectations!
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
All the super shocks are an A+ in my book! They have a lot of product for the price, they have super Great pigment. I wet mine using a setting spray; or water. I find this gives me the most intense look. Loveeeee colorpop!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
If you think you don’t need this shade, you’re wrong! Everyone needs this fun super blinding shade!!! Great as an inner corner highlight to finish off your eye look! Highly recommend picking this up with your next colourpop order!
Jacqueline L.
Canton, MI
The colourpop formula is incredible for their single shadows. I love using these on the lid, I never need to wet my brush because the pigment is already there initially. The price and quality is unbeatable with these. The only thing I will say, is that if you have a bigger collection sometimes storing these white pots can become irritating if you end up with multiple. Takes up a lot of space in drawers
Sam R.
How do you feel about this brand or product