ColourPop Super Shock HighlighterInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY COLOURPOP #9 in Highlighter

Highlighter This long-wearing crème powder cheek formula is the BFF of our famous Super Shock Shadows; it shares the same unique texture that is extremely buildable and blends smoothly to leave the cheeks looking healthy.

Application Tips

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

• Everyone has been getting freebies from this company and ...5 Answers
  • I get nervous buying products online because I feel like ...7 Answers
  • Has anyone try ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter & w...4 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter
  • "i love this highlight! i have dry skin, so powder highlights look chunky and textured on my skin. this formula is smooth and buttery, and definitely hides the texture on the high points of my cheeks. depending on the shade you chose, there can be a lot of glitter, but sometimes that's just the look i'm going for! i have 3 shades and hope to get more soon. " in 841 reviews
  • "i have the shade flexitarian and it is the most blinding highlight i own. i don't like highlighters with a lot of sparkles or glitter flecks, because i have oily skin and they tend to wear off and at the end of the day, i am left with specks of glitter on my face – this does not do that. i really like the formula as they are easy to blend, especially with fingers. this might be too blinding for daily wear, but great for an extra attention to your face. i honestly don't know how it applies on darker skin (i'm nc20 on mac), because it's very white and bright." in 586 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
These highlighters are really good and I love that they have a creamy feel to them. They’re perfect to apply with your index and middle finger or a beauty blender. (I don’t feel like they work as well with a brush) I did take one star off for 2 reasons. The first being that you HAVE to remember to put the lid back on, and put it on nice and tight because it will lose its consistency very easily if not sealed correctly. Secondly, and most importantly, these do crack easily. The first time it happened I had one in my makeup bag in my purse so I just figured it was inevitable, but it’s happened again with one that just sits on my makeup stand and has never been dropped or anything like that. The reason I still kept this review at 4 stars is because these highlighters really are beautiful plus you get ALOT for what you pay, so if one does crack, it doesn’t break the bank to replace it. As a matter of fact, my cracked one is still usable so I didn’t even have to replace it. One other thing worth mentioning is that a lot of their highlighters have shimmer in them so just make sure you read the description on the website very well because it does tell you. Overall, I do recommend these! You really can’t go wrong, especially with the price!

(The one pictured is Flexitarian)
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
Review for: Glazed more...
This is really one of my favorite highlighters! First of all, it’s really affordable for only $8. All of them give you an AMAZING glow, some more glowy or brighter than others. I think the texture is really cool because it’s soft and silky. Definitely make sure to close your cap tightly or your highlighter may crack. I find the best way for application is with your finger because it will give you more of a stronger glow but if you want more of a subtle glow you can use a brush. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my highlight when I wear this! I took a picture of Glazed with and without flash.
Elise R.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Other more...
So I've only ever tried one highlighter from colourpop called "High Five" it was one they had temporarily and it's technically a pearlized super shock cheek highlighter. I LOVE colourpop and I hear their highlighters are very good but this one is different and maybe because it was a limited edition one that they released for reaching 5 million followers on Instagram. The problem I have with this one is that it's pretty on the cheek but it has large pieces/chunks of sparkle in it and those pieces end up getting all over my face just by applying it with my finger. I've tried using it twice and it's so frustrating to work with because of this. I do want to try another one of their highlighters because I'm sure it will be really pretty!!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My favorite highlighter of all time! My personal favorite is Hippo, which is an icy lilac that looks beautiful on my fair skin tone. I also have the shade Honeymoon, which is an icy blue glitter highlight, which I absolutely love as well. There is a wide assortment of shades in the line and is great if you are looking for an everyday highlight or wanting to experiment with more colorful ones. I mostly use a brush to apply, my go to is the Real Techniques Setting Brush , but if you dont have a suitable brush, you can also just use your finger and it works just as well. The highlight is buildable, so it can look natural and glowy or blinding. $8 is an incredible price for such a high quality product. They are in the same type of packaging as the ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection , but there is about double the amount of product in the highlighters. Im so obsessed with colourpop's brand, you can never go wrong with any of their products!! This is a must have product!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
I have the blue one aka "honeymoon". It was my very first blue highlighter (I now own soooo many wild colors) It's super creamy. Definitely NOT powder so read the description carefully because some of them are powdery and some of them are basically cream like this. It's so blinding and gorgeous on my pale skin. I'm close to being paper white, so blue reallllllly pops on me. I first put this guy on and then I like to put either the purple or blue highlighter shades from my KVD Alchemist palette. And if I want to look even more like an alien goddess I'll layer a blue or purple glitter gel ontop. You can't beat this for the price and the pan size is unbelievable. A little goes a long way and you need to remember to close these up correctly, the formula will turn on you if you leave it sitting out, as it's a cream that thrives on being preserved in it's container. Definitely try this out if you're a fan of wacky colors
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Lunch Money (soft light gold with pearlized finish) more...
Lunch Money is a universally flattering neutral toned highlighter than is buttery soft and pearlized (no glitter!) it leaves a nice soft sheen on the skin and it is so beautiful! The effect is so much nicer than powder highlighters and cream highlighters, it finds a nice balance between the two. Lunch Money is described as pale gold but it is not warm toned ( not yellow / orange type gold) it’s very pale and neutral. Really beautiful.
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Flexitarian (intense white champagne with pearlized finish), Stole the Show more...
Th BEST cream highlighters! I've had 2 other colors, 'Perilune' & 'Dream Catcher', which I think have been discontinued. But I've loved every one I've owned! So creamy and glistening on the skin, especially 'Flexitarian'. That highlight is GODLY. So intense and insanely gorgeous on so many different skintones. I suggest everybody try these if they love a beautiful, wet, bright highlighter!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have the ColourPop Super Shock highlighter in Glazed, and I am here for it! The look of this highlight is really why I picked it, it was swirled with other colors. Once applied this shade is a pretty light gold and probably suits light to medium skin tones. I currently have a light/medium complexion. It's subtle if applied with a light hand but can be built up for a more pronounced highlight. Lately I've been using it as a subtle ALMOST natural glow because it does have little flecks of glitter ✨. The formula is why I think ColourPop is doing so well, it feels like a cream but sets like a powder, it's amazing. Once I run out I will be picking up this shade again and maybe a few more :)
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
Review for: Spoon, Wisp more...
Wisp is my FAVORITE shade! It’s the perfect gold/champagne and is a dupe for BECCA’s Opal! The formula for these is insanely creamy and it melts right into the skin without any effort! It’s long lasting and looks like my skin but better. Spoon is another shade I ordered to try out, but unfortunately it was not my favorite. It was too glittery for me but if you like that, the shade is very beautiful! I recommend Wisp for sure, but honestly these are at such a fair price point I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Nakaiya W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the best highlighters ever! First of all it’s one of the colourpop products that actually come with a lot of product and lasts a really long time. I have it in the shade wisp and it’s a really beautiful shade. It looks good on so many skin tones too. I also love that you can build the product up so that it can look blinding! Or you can make it look really subtle on the face.
Kc S.
Mckinney, TX
What is the best way to apply this product?
Andrea B.
So I've been looking into getting some highlighters and I've heard pretty good things about colourpop. But people always tell me Anastasia Beverly Hills is the one to go with? Does colourpop stand a chance?
Megan T.
Is this a good quality highlighter????
Jada V.
I've never tried anything from colour pop. What is the best product from them?
Johanna D.
Does this come up too shiny on oily skin?