ColourPop - Super Shock Highlighter Trio - Legit AF uploaded by Jisselle T.ColourPop - Super Shock Highlighter Trio - Legit AF uploaded by Jisselle T.ColourPop - Super Shock Highlighter Trio - Legit AF uploaded by Jesica L.

BY COLOURPOP

What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: ColourPop Cosmetics never tests on animals, and is PETA certified cruelty-free. see more...

Carina F.
Fontana
If you’re looking for a brand that is decently priced, yet amazing product then colourpop is the way to go. You definitely get your money’s worth with all there products. The highlighters are extremely pigmented, and if you want that extra pop, just add setting spray to your brush and there you go🤗
Alleena B.
larned
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought one of these like 6 months ago and I still have almost half a container using it everyday! It blends great and last all day long. It’s got beautiful peach and gold undertones. I would recommend to all my friends!
Victoria I.
lyndhurst
I LOVE THIS TRIO!!! These 3 colors fit every skin tone and the super shock highlighter formula is one of if not my favorite formula. Pro tip: apply it with a sponge it makes it even more blinding as well as make blending easier than it already is
Nataly C.
I love the Colourpop highlighter it goes on smoothly and is super pigmented!!! It’s very easy to apply and blend! I most defiantly recommend this highlighter and the best part is that you don’t have to break bank to get it!!
Sima A.
KCMO
Colourpop always comes out was great highlighters. I got a different highlighting palette from my best friend and I wanted to try this next. It’s super easy to apply and blind especially when you’re in a rush to get ready. I would definitely buy again
Cat T.
Moselle
Creamy, creamy, creamy! Colourpop did a wonderful job with the formula on these highlighters. I love the gleam that comes off my skin, it can go from natural to looking like a second sun. Beautiful.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
These are absolutely beautiful especially for those with deeper skin tones. They’re very pigmented and shimmery and compliment high cheekbones and tan/deep skin tones. Very soft and very good glow payoff (;
ilovemakeup f.
Let me tell you how much colour-pop has surprised me it's highlighters are amazing and if you're under budget this is a good brand you should buy too it's amazing I buy from this brand and I love it
Brittany K.
Cypress
Purchased at: Colourpop
Do the job, but not my favorite trio. Takes a bit of effort to get the amount of shine and pigment I’d like. I’m olive skin so going to light is dangerous and going to dark defeats the purpose.
Nicole G.
Nashville
This trio of super shock highlighters is so amazing! The texture of these is phenomenal and all 3 of them are super blinding. The price on these is also unbeatable. 10/10 would buy again.

Amazon