ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter Churro uploaded by Kimberly R.ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter Churro uploaded by julia B.

BY COLOURPOP

New, Tie Dye Shade see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leah N.
St. Cloud
Colourpop’s highlighters are such a user friendly formula! They can be applied with fingers in a flash (which gives the most impact!) it with a brush for a sheerer look that can be quickly built up. Churro is a highlight shade that’s really unique to my collection. The swirls give you more options to play with- you can go for a more bronze/gold/champagne look depending on wear you focus your finger or brush. The all-swirled-together color is a gorgeously reflective bronze-gold that would suit a variety of skin tones, but it would be a bit dark for fair-light folks. I’m lighter but tan easily, so this is my perfect glowy summer highlight. Since this is sadly discontinued, I’d recommend mixing Stole The Show and a shimmery bronzer to achieve the same effect!
Kimberly R.
los angeles
This is the ONLY highlighter I own from Colourpop and to be honest, the only one I truly need. It’s great! The formula is perfect and it easily applies to my cheek bones. I even use it for my eyebrow corner and inner eye corner! It is very pigmented and only a little goes a long way!
Rebecca R.
I love the colourpop super shock highlighters. They have an amazing texture and blend really well into my skin. I also love to layer a powder highlighter over for an extra boost. The churro highlighter was a too dark for my skin tone so it didn’t have the best effect. I own many in different shades and will continue to buy more in the future.
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
This was a great product very convenient and pretty affordable. Easy to take anywhere. I recommend to anyone with red undertones it had a very shimmery finish which I was very happy with. I definitely believe you should get this product is you have red undertones and you can’t find a good enough highlighter
Nyeyoka B.
VALLEY STREAM, NY
Packaging is great. It’s Colourpop. They never fail. The pigmentation of this highlighter was insane and perfect for golden undertones. Pros was the price point. Con is that it was limited edition. Wish they’d bring back super shock highlighters and make Churro permanent.
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
My favorite highlighter from colourpop. It has this beautiful rose goldish finish that leaves a nice pay off on the skin. A little goes a long way. It is perfect tone for woc or anyone with a deeper skin tone. It really does compliment the skin. ❤️❤️
Mayra R.
Woonsocket, RI
I love colourpop products! This one is yet to disappoint. Product is still creamy as when i still bought it.  I had bought it originally because it was limited edition and the tie dye/ marble design mesmerized me lol its all that an more, very beautiful on my tan skin! I will def buy again if they had it in stock.
Mackenzie K.
I absolutely love this formula but I was disappointed when they picked this color to be the special limited edition one. It’s much too dark for me and I had to give it away because it simply does not work as a highlight for me
Caroline R.
This highlight is a perfect glowy shade. It looks natural on the skin, yet it’s intense. Im super sad this was discontinued because its really an amazing color. Though all of colourpops super shock highlighters are beautiful.
Brittany S.
Carlisle , PA
Love this brand of highlighter so much! It has the perfect blend of all the undertones and it looks great on paler skin as well as tan & dark skin! It left a slight shimmer to my face, I would definitely buy it again & would 100% recommend!