ColourPop Super Shock HighlighterInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY COLOURPOP #11 in Highlighter

Highlighter This long-wearing crème powder cheek formula is the BFF of our famous Super Shock Shadows; it shares the same unique texture that is extremely buildable and blends smoothly to leave the cheeks looking healthy.

Application Tips

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

• Everyone has been getting freebies from this company and I want i...5 Answers
  • I get nervous buying products online because I feel like you neve...7 Answers
  • Has anyone try ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter & what did ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i love this highlight! i have dry skin, so powder highlights look chunky and textured on my skin. this formula is smooth and buttery, and definitely hides the texture on the high points of my cheeks. depending on the shade you chose, there can be a lot of glitter, but sometimes that's just the look i'm going for! i have 3 shades and hope to get more soon. " in 841 reviews
  • "i have the shade flexitarian and it is the most blinding highlight i own. i don't like highlighters with a lot of sparkles or glitter flecks, because i have oily skin and they tend to wear off and at the end of the day, i am left with specks of glitter on my face – this does not do that. i really like the formula as they are easy to blend, especially with fingers. this might be too blinding for daily wear, but great for an extra attention to your face. i honestly don't know how it applies on darker skin (i'm nc20 on mac), because it's very white and bright." in 586 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
These highlighters are really good and I love that they have a creamy feel to them. They’re perfect to apply with your index and middle finger or a beauty blender. (I don’t feel like they work as well with a brush) I did take one star off for 2 reasons. The first being that you HAVE to remember to put the lid back on, and put it on nice and tight because it will lose its consistency very easily if not sealed correctly. Secondly, and most importantly, these do crack easily. The first time it happened I had one in my makeup bag in my purse so I just figured it was inevitable, but it’s happened again with one that just sits on my makeup stand and has never been dropped or anything like that. The reason I still kept this review at 4 stars is because these highlighters really are beautiful plus you get ALOT for what you pay, so if one does crack, it doesn’t break the bank to replace it. As a matter of fact, my cracked one is still usable so I didn’t even have to replace it. One other thing worth mentioning is that a lot of their highlighters have shimmer in them so just make sure you read the description on the website very well because it does tell you. Overall, I do recommend these! You really can’t go wrong, especially with the price!

(The one pictured is Flexitarian)
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: Flexitarian more...
This is one of my favorite highlighters & I’ve only used it twice! I would say this is a almost white champagne color with a slight pink undertone, so this shade is perfect for fair-light skin tones! I’m light in the winter & I love love love how this looks on my cheekbone! I’m sure once I get darker this summer I’ll still use it but as a eyeshadow! Easy easy application as well, no need for a brush or sponge you can just tap it where you want then smooth it out! This is my favorite ColourPop highlighter & I want to try more in the future!
Taylor S.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Flexitarian (intense white champagne with pearlized finish), Lunch Money (soft light gold with pearlized finish) more...
Okay, I would really like to know how Colourpop absolutely slays the highlighter game and at such a great price... Honestly, one of the best highlighters I have ever used and I am dying to get more in my hands.

I have tried more highlighters in my life than I can count, but I reach towards Lunch Money and Flexitarian almost every single day. The glow it gives off is ethereal and it makes my makeup look that much better! The glow can either be built up to a blinding look or put on lightly, for a subtle and soft look. Plus, this isn't one of those annoying, extremely glittery looking highlighters.

If you had to purchase anything from Colourpop, I would say it as to be their highlighters. At that great price, do yourself a favor and pick up a few ;)
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Wisp more...
This ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter In the shade ‘wisp’ was one of the first colourpop products I ever purchased. The packaging they use is really cute and clean looking. The box their products come in is super cute as well. The formula for these is unique in that it’s sort of a creamy or slightly wet looking consistency, but it goes on smoothly as a powder. This highlighter is nice because it gives a glowy luminescent sheen wherever you apply it without looking glittery or dry. I receive compliments whenever I wear this! I have it on in this photo on my cheek bones, brow arch, and nose. :)
Elise R.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Other more...
So I've only ever tried one highlighter from colourpop called "High Five" it was one they had temporarily and it's technically a pearlized super shock cheek highlighter. I LOVE colourpop and I hear their highlighters are very good but this one is different and maybe because it was a limited edition one that they released for reaching 5 million followers on Instagram. The problem I have with this one is that it's pretty on the cheek but it has large pieces/chunks of sparkle in it and those pieces end up getting all over my face just by applying it with my finger. I've tried using it twice and it's so frustrating to work with because of this. I do want to try another one of their highlighters because I'm sure it will be really pretty!!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My favorite highlighter of all time! My personal favorite is Hippo, which is an icy lilac that looks beautiful on my fair skin tone. I also have the shade Honeymoon, which is an icy blue glitter highlight, which I absolutely love as well. There is a wide assortment of shades in the line and is great if you are looking for an everyday highlight or wanting to experiment with more colorful ones. I mostly use a brush to apply, my go to is the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush , but if you dont have a suitable brush, you can also just use your finger and it works just as well. The highlight is buildable, so it can look natural and glowy or blinding. $8 is an incredible price for such a high quality product. They are in the same type of packaging as the ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection , but there is about double the amount of product in the highlighters. Im so obsessed with colourpop's brand, you can never go wrong with any of their products!! This is a must have product!
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Lunch Money (soft light gold with pearlized finish), Smoke N Whistles more...
I have the Super Shock Highlighter in Lunch Money and Smoke n Whistles. Let.Me.Just.Say. Yes, yes and yes. Everything about this product is perfect. Better yet, one less brush to travel with because I’ve notcied with its creamier consistency, it is applied better with my fingertips. The color pay off is amazing and you can build up on it. Lunch money would be flattering on any skin tone, but going to wait until summer to continue using the smoke and whistles as it doesn’t look well against my pale pink winter skin. The price point is amazing and the product lasts forever. Super pleased  ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter
Beth R.
Review for: Honeymoon, Flexitarian, Over the Moon more...
I love these highlighters. Flexatarian is so blinding. It's like the second the light hits it, You're just seeing a streak of white and that's what I like from my highlighter. I love honeymoon and over the moon because of its iridescent glitter in it. I really like overlaying one or the other over flexatarian. The only downside I would say is because of the formula, you get to the pan very quickly because it's creamy and soft and gets pushed around very easily. I'm my opinion, This highlighter is best applied with your fingers instead of any sort of brush. Grade a man.
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
I got this highlighter a couple years ago and it’s lasted me through now! I think colourpop generally has pretty good quality products for the price point. I like the general pigmentation/sheen of their highlighter; its glowy without being sparkly, which allows me to apply for a subtler effect. The 2 downsides are that it’s a little tough to apply with a brush so I normally just use my fingers, and it cracked really early on so it’s just this sort of crumbly powdery texture now. Not a big deal since I use my finger as an applicator so I can compact it down before swiping onto my cheek, but it is something to be aware of before purchasing the product.
Sarah L.
Sussex
Review for: Flexitarian (intense white champagne with pearlized finish), Lunch Money (soft light gold with pearlized finish), Over the Moon more...
These highlighters are super intense and pigmented! Every time I wear Over The Moon, I get tons of compliments on my highlight! It's a white highlighter with a pink reflect and definitely makes a statement! Flexitarian and Lunch Money both look amazing on fair skin! Use Lunch Money for a subtle golden glow or Flexitarian for a lighter champagne color. These are best applied with your fingers, and can take off your foundation if you're not careful. Overall I think these are a great value for the quality and quantity of the product that you're getting!
Kc S.
Mckinney, TX
What is the best way to apply this product?
Andrea B.
So I've been looking into getting some highlighters and I've heard pretty good things about colourpop. But people always tell me Anastasia Beverly Hills is the one to go with? Does colourpop stand a chance?
Megan T.
Is this a good quality highlighter????
Jada V.
I've never tried anything from colour pop. What is the best product from them?
Johanna D.
Does this come up too shiny on oily skin?