ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter

Highlighter This long-wearing crème powder cheek formula is the BFF of our famous Super Shock Shadows; it shares the same unique texture that is extremely buildable and blends smoothly to leave the cheeks looking healthy.

Application Tips

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

I bought myself one of these highlighters however I struggle applying the product can somebody tell me what is the best method on applying this product?
Is the highlighter pigmented? Is it worth the money?
What is the most universal shade of the super shock highlighter?
Start your review of ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter!
Product Highlights
i love this highlight! i have dry skin, so powder highlights look chunky and textured on my skin. this formula is smooth and buttery, and definitely hides the texture on the high points of my cheeks. depending on the shade you chose, there can be a lot of glitter, but sometimes that's just the look i'm going for! i have 3 shades and hope to get more soon. in 841 reviews
...off and at the end of the day, i am left with specks of glitter on my face – this does not do that. i really like the formula as they are easy to blend, especially with fingers. this might be too blinding for daily wear, but great for an extra attention to your face. i honestly don't know how it applies on darker skin (i'm nc20 on mac), because it's very white and bright.in 586 reviews
Review for: Flexitarian
I bought this stuff on cyber Monday and I have never been so impressed with such a cheap highlighter, I am in love and I want to buy more and more and more and more forever and ever. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS STUFF
2 years agoPennsburg, PA
My favorite all over highlighter! Not only Is the quality great — but the price is even better! I have 4 of their highlighters !! I love Them all!!!! Blend very well and looks flawless in pictures !
Review for: Glo Up
I hate cream highlights but these aren't that bad. The colors are amazing for my skin tone but the texture makes it a little harder to blend. Both has a gold undertone, perfect for darker skin tones!
2 years agoFort worth
Absolutely love colorpop products they are reason prices and the formula is great and very pigmented I have a bunch of their shadows and highlighters and I love using them more than my high end stuff
2 years agoClaremore
Review for: Wisp
This is my go to highlighter! And it lasts so long! I've had it over a year! It doesn't take much and has a golden tint to it! I can't think of any cons at all! I have olive skin and wouldn't recommend this for a lighter skin tone!
Review for: Smoke N Whistles
I love these the texture is so nice!, this is my everyday highlight and it is blinding, personally i like the shimmer and chunky glitter mix some people do not like thick glitter but it is beautiful.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
Churro is my absolute favorite in the super shock collection. The creamy butter smooth formula is just the best. I love that theres no brush needed too, i just swatch with my finger and dab on my cheeks.
2 years ago
One of the best highlighters I have ever used! I have the shade flexitarian and it is BLINDING! But, at the same time it looks more natural because the creamy powder sinks into the skin beautifully!
2 years agoMesa, AZ
Colourpop is amazing! Their highlighters are life. They go on so smooth and blend nicely. They're my absolute favorite! Flexitarian is my go too!! Lots of shimmer! I would definitely buy again. And I definitely recommend this color!
2 years agoMount Vernon, KY
Review for: Hippo
Such a beautiful color definitely worth its price such an amazing product so in love with its super pigmented and I'd love to buy more so shimmery but that's what I love and I'd recommend it to everyone

1892 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...