BY COLOURPOP

For maximum coverage: Use fingertip and tap shadow onto eye lid. A flat, fine tip synthetic brush will work fabulously as well and is actually better for a more detailed application close to the lash line. However, your fingertips make for the most... see more...

Colourpop Super Shock Glitter Sheer Eyeshadow (Paisley)
  • "The glitter in it is gorgeous. I'm not used to cream shadows so I'm still mastering this. The pigment is amazing for the price point." in 3 reviews
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Fun eyeshadow! Squishy texture is really interesting. I find it best to apply this product with a finger. Very pigmented and glitter is not too crazy looking. Nice staying power. Believe the hype - these eyeshadows are great. Sword of caution - seal the container tight; otherwise, it will dry out fast.
Eniola O.
Richmond, TX
Paisley gives off a light peach/ goldish tone. I like it because it brings out my eyes and it pops. I am a first time user and I would recommend this eyeshadow. You can find it on colourpop.com. I didn’t give this a five because it has just a little bit of fallout. Otherwise it’s great !
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I absolutely love this golden shade! Such a great color that goes with so many other shades! I order from Colourpop during any of their frequent sales, but this is worth their full $5 price! Applies great, no fall out or crumbling throughout daily wear.
Nicole B.
Denver
I adore this shade Paisley by ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection (as you can see). This is great for light makeup days and when you want to add a little sparkle to your eye look. It can also be used as an eyeshadow topper. These are fairly priced and there is a good selection of colors! Pic is with and without flash.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Literally love everything from color pop. Every super shock shadow to Supercheek highlights to powder shadows two brushes, everything from this brand is amazing. I have so many super shock shadows and so many pressed shadows and I cannot say one bad thing about any of them. They apply like a dream and stay on my eyes all day. I hope to own the entire super shock shadow collection one day! Highly recommend!
Raquel H.
State College, PA
Normally I’m not a huge fan of very glittery eye shadow, but this is subtle enough that it’s perfect! It goes on very well and is very pigmented. I’ve been using this product for a while and still love it!
b L.
Oregon, WI
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW BY COLORPOP! I use it on my inner corner and occasionally on the brow bone. It is beautifully pigmented and I would totally recommend it to anyone! It really makes my blue eyes pop!
Gwenyth B.
Triadelphia, WV
ALL of colourpops super shock shadows are incredible. I wont use anything else. They're super pigmented with one swipe but still super easy to layer and blend I'm absolutely stuck on these shadows
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
These eyeshadows are amazing they last all day very easy to blend I’ve never had a problem creating a look using these eyeshadows! Super affordable highly recommend.
Molly H.
Las Vegas
Love these shadows. Super pretty on the lids and easy to apply. I prefer using a finger to tap them on. Definitely use a glitter glue or primer underneath to help enhance the glitter. Make sure you put the lid back on to keep the shadow working well

back