Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Super Hard Core) uploaded by Gigi D.

BY COLOURPOP

For Max Coverage - Use your fingertip and tap shadow directly onto the eyelid. A flat, firm synthetic brush will also work and is perfect for detailed application close to the lash line. To Blend - Use a fluffy synthetic brush with good movement, dip... see more...

Kerilyn D.
Rochester, NY
I have yet to purchase a supersonic shadow that I disliked. The texture is heavenly, and the pigmentation lasts all day long for me! I always suggest using your finger for the best color pay off, but you can use a brush if that's more your style. If you're in the market for an inexpensive and long wearing shadow please do yourself a favor and pick some up! I highly recommend their shimmer and metallics...simply gorgeous.
Jenn G.
1,047 reviews
Can’t say enough good things about ANY of the Super Shock shades! They’re all amazing, this one included!!! Easy to apply with a brush that’s been wet with setting spray or even just using your fingers! So many shades available from Colourpop, there’s a color for everyone! The formula is great, well pigmented, and lasts all day!
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
Colourpop is always a great product. The products sell at a decent price and come in an array of colors. You can get cream shadows, metallics, and mattes and they will never dissapoint!
Christina J.
Muskogee, OK
I absolutely love the colourpop brand! Every product I have used has been beyond great and so cheap for the quality! The eye shadow is so pigmented and a little goes a long way! I use this color to highlight my brow bone and to highlight other areas on my face.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
Let me just say I am a snob when it comes to my make up. I am so in love with color pop shadows. They're so pigmented and beautiful. They go on so smooth and last all day. You can't go wrong with any of their shadows.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
Gorgeous! I love this eye shadow. I use it often and it wears all day. I think I have probably purchased this at least 2 or 3 times in the last year or so. I don't know if I just use a lot of it at one time or what LOL I do love it though it's super rich and buttery.
amber s.
gibsonia, PA
i love colourpop because of how affordable it is! i bought it off of their website! it’s very easy to apply and has good pigment! it is very affordable and good products!
Ashlynn K.
phoenix
I love color pop but what I loved the most was the color!! My mom got this and I use it all the time for a base simmer sooooo pretty!! It went so well with my hazel eyes! I would buy if I didn’t already have it in my house!
Emily S.
El Cajon, CA
Such a soft and sweet eyeshadow. It’s so quick and simple to apply with just the swipe or a finger, but can also be applied with a more dense eyeshadow brush. I’d definitely recommend super shock shadows to a friend.
Daphne’s G.
I love these eyeshadows because they’re so pigmented!! The colors that are vibrant are very bright and pigmented and it’s not too chalky, it doesn’t have too much fall out, the eyeshadows are just right. Plus they’re affordable! You can’t beat that!

Amazon