ColourPop
Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug)

Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug)

by ColourPop

For maximum coverage use the fingertip to tap shadow on the eyelid. A flat, fine tip synthetic brush is perfect for detailed application close to the lash line. Using a fluffy brush that has good movement, dip the tip of the brush into the shadow and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug)!
San Antonio
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Katie H.
I bought these awhile back and didn’t really use them. Now I love them!!!! Sparkly and highly pigmented. Application with my finger works best. Beautiful outcome. Blends well. Non expensive.
Columbus, OH
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Michelle M.
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Michelle M.
This is a gorgeous bronze mixed with a cooper that's what came to mind when i looked at it and watched it and it's not packed with glitter. And o enjoy that having colors that are packed with tons of glitter and ones that aren't. That is the vibe I'm feeling and loving. Any super shock shadow from colourpop i give a review to is going to always ( unless something is wrong with it) get an amazing review from me. I am in love with there sss cause they have a unique creamy/putty feel about them. The shimmers/glitters are extremely high shine without having to be packed with glitter. They are very easy to blend an lay super nicely over top of any eyeshadow. And if worn alone they are pigmented enough to look great alone as well. They are just all around an amazing formulated eyeshadow and i love them and want every single color there is. They come in shimmers, duo chrome, glitters, satin and I'm pretty sure a form of matte but I'm not positive on the matte one only the other ones. And the shine of them is such a high shine formula that your lids actually look wet even after they dry down. Like i honestly have nothing bad to say about them and if you want a live watch not just these pictures go check out my video on my YouTube channel where i watch my whole collection of them. ( Yt: Slippins makeup and gaming. )And each of these ssshadiws will cost you $7 a piece unless you get them on sale or of you have a discount/affiliate code or both of them together. I highly recommend them. Once you buy and try one you will fall in love promise you that.
This is the most amazing copper shimmer eyeshadow I have ever used. It is so multidimensional--the sparkle is stunning and highlights the eye so beautifully. I love how easy it is to apply. Just dip your finger in and swipe onto the eye. The staying power is amazing--it lasts all day even without a primer. It makes it look like you spent time on your eye look when you really just swiped this on. I love the bouncy texture of the Colourpop super shock shadows, and they last forever because there's no fallout and no powder to knock loose in the pan. Really, I truly believe everyone should own Super Shock Shadows. If you haven't tried them, they will change your eyeshadow game forever.
E Northport, NY
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Michaela C.
I’m obsessed with this eyeshadow, it stays on SO well and it’s so vibrant. I used it for a holiday look for Hershey Park and it stood on all day. It’s a little flakey getting it on but once it’s all smoothed out it’s stunning
Ramsey
AMAZING PRODUCT. the supershock shadows are amazing quality, 10/10 formula, and their glitter supershock shadows are even better. The fact that they are so cheap and yet such good quality is mind blowing. I would 100% recommend these shadows. Also a plus’s is that they are so easy to travel with
Richmond
My favorite everyday eyeshadow of all time!!!! Wear it everyday and constantly get compliments! Brings out the blue in my eyes and looks so good in the sun!
berwyn
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Fatima U.
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Fatima U.
i honestly like this shadow because it’s a nice golden type of shadow that you can use for a more natural look. It’s also not clumpy and it’s not heavy on the eye and it’s very settle meaning it doesn’t go all over the eye :)
Modesto, CA
This eyeshadow is super pigmented with irresistible shimmer that also sparkles. It lasts all day and does not crease. It has a buttery velvet feel to it and applies well with a flat eyeshadow brush.
Las Vegas, NV
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow (Lightning Bug) uploaded by Destiny D.
Maybe I’m just using it wrong but I cannot get it to work for me I’ve tried wetting it it’s always thick and lumpy the color is beautiful just wish the consistency was different

Looking for your answer?