BY COLOURPOP #10 in Eyeshadow

Bright peacock teal in a Pearlized finish.

• ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection what's your favorite ...7 Answers
  • Okay who else are wowed by super shock shadows by colour pop!? Te...5 Answers
  • Everytime I see these eyeshadows I want to buy some, they look am...12 Answers
Ashley R.
Review for: Mittens, DGAF, Partridge, So Quiche, Bill, Bae, Other more...
Super Shock shadows are some of the creamiest, most pigmented cream shadows you'll ever use. The texture is crazy. They feel like creams when you swatch them but perform like powders. The intensity of the shimmers is phenomenal, and these act like stains for your eyes. They're so metallic and vibrant! They're very long-wearing. I have no issues with fading or creasing. I typically have oilier eyelids. However, I'm rating this a 4 star because of how fast they dry out. I don't recommend getting a lot at once. I'm a makeup addict/beauty influencer/Youtuber, so when I buy makeup, I BUY MAKEUP. I don't just buy one or two products at a time. I have an entire collection of these shadows. But as it says on the site, these will dry out over time simply by opening the jar. I don't leave my lids off the jar for long periods of time. When I pick up the product, I'll sit the lid back on the jar when I'm applying.  But I have so many shadows that I can barely use now because they have dried up and lost their pigmentation. They could probably be revived with a hydrating mist, but realistically, it's just not practical. Another thing I'll say is that the mattes aren't as good as the shimmers. And I don't like using a brush with these. With mattes, you're typically applying these more precisely, in which a brush is necessary. But I just don't find that they perform as well with a brush as they do with a finger.
Ginny R.
Review for: Cheap Date, Nillionaire, Mixed Tape, ColourPop Super Shock Shadow Bouncy 0.07 oz/ 2.1 g, Tea Party, Bill, Bae, Other more...
I cannot say enough good things about Colourpop Super Shock Shadows. I get compliments ALL THE TIME about my eye shadow, and it's all thanks to Colourpop. I have like 20+ shades (protip: buy them when they are on sale, they run BOGO or B2G1 sales like all the time). I use ELF eyeshadow primer as a base, always. Usually I mix colors together, if I'm in a hurry, I'll just pick one color to wear. Use your fingers to blend! They blend flawlessly and stay in place, and because of the creamy consistency, there isn't fallout. I know the website recommends using your fingers to apply and blend, but people still want to use their brush, and then get mad when the product doesn't work. USE YOUR FINGERS.Keep the lids on tight. I read somewhere that they should last like 6mo, a bunch of mine are going on 9 or 10 mos and still going strong because I keep the lids on. That should help them not dry out as fast (I do have one color that is kinda dry, but I still use it).My only complaint is that sometimes the colors aren't what I thought they would be. They always appear darker on my computer screen, so now, I'll purchase multiple colors, or if I have to choose between two that I like, I'll go with the lighter hue. CP does a great job at describing the colors too, so pay attention to the description. If there is a color that pulls strong on you and you like it, look for those!
Jessica T.
Review for: Other more...
I love the creamy consistency of these shadows! I picked up 6 different shades and they all perform very well! Some of the shadows I can apply with a flat shader brush, others you only need to use your finger. These do blend out very well, which I didn’t think was going to happen because of how creamy and pigmented these are! I love the packaging because it keeps the shadows soft and protected, I drop things all the time, so I’m happy to have an airtight seal!

The matte and satin shades apply well with the right brush, the shimmery more glittery shades, definitely use your finger to get a good color payoff. Colourpop is one of my favorite brands for single shadows! These babies are only $5 a pop which I think is a decent price on a high quality/pigmented shadow pan.
(Side note: if you swatch these, the color will stay for quite a while, they definitely do stain the skin a bit).

Some shadows are a hit or a miss, so don’t just look at the pan to determine color, read reviews on specific shadows you are considering on their website to get a better idea of the color and the performance.

I would really like to depot these and put them in a palette but I feel like these shadows aren’t meant to be de-potted, they would most likely dry out in an open palette.

I definitely do recommend these if you are looking for specific colors (they have a huge range of shades). Also, pay attention as some are SS Shadows and others are SS Pigments (which are not meant for the immediate eye area).
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: Other more...
I own the shades Fringe (light champagne/gold glitter), KathleenLights (metallic amber-gold), Amaze (peachy-gold glitter), Acorn (pale pink satin), Drift (cranberry satin), and Mixed Tape (purple/gray/taupe satin). I've only played with a couple of them so far, but I like how easy they are to apply (I always use my finger). Great for a quick, minimal makeup look; I tend to do Acorn with a little bit of Fringe on top (and mascara, of course) if I just want a little something on my eyes. I haven't tried any of their matte colors and I don't think I will because of what I've heard about the formula; I think these are best used in the glitter and metallic formulas. This is probably one of the best glitter formulas I've ever seen--very easy to work with and to clean up, and huge sparkle payoff. (I did have one minor incident where trying to take off Fringe irritated my eyes, but that could've also been an off day with my contacts, since it only happened once.) All in all, definitely worth your money but only for the glitter or metallic shades. And they're releasing new colors and discontinuing old ones all the time so if you like a shade, might want to jump on it--I had a couple colors disappear on me before I could place another order.
Riley J.
Roseburg , OR
Review for: Other more...
When I first heard that Laura Lee’s brand Laura Lee Los Angeles was doing a collab with Colourpop and making a ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection I was so excited I set alarms to buy it! Especially since all of the proceeds go to the Best Friends Animal Shelter to save animals! I love the quality of these beautiful shadows and the unique spin that Laura Lee puts on everything she creates. I think this a collection worth having and it’s easy an easy to use, affordable product that applies beautifully and goes to an amazing cause!
Kris W.
OMG! First of all, these shadows feel like no other Shadow I've ever used. They are soft and light but full of pigment. 1 swipe...that's all it took. I bought several colors and I'm fascinated with every single one! That never happens to me. I love the mattes, metallics and glitter shadows I got so much they are all I've been wearing since I received them! Colors I got were the Times Infinity Set - Issa, Wittle & Frog (this is a purple/blue/lt pink set that is such fun to play with) and the single of Weenie (metallic rose gold...love!). I also bought the Love Line set with Sequin, Truth, Brady & Static. These are beautiful copper, rose & beige colors. I love the different looks I can create with them. I highly recommend them to everyone. The price is another plus...at just $5 each you really are getting a lot of bang for your buck. Go get some! ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Nillionaire, Other more...
I love these shadows. I have never found a formula quite like it, and these are fairly cheap but the product lasts forever and a little bit goes a long way. You can apply these with just your finger which I like to do and it just blends beautifully. The Super Shock Shadows are ridiculously pigmented and will never disappoint. I have ten now and I love all of them. You can use them as a topper too which is super nice and can add another level of usefulness and texture. In my picture I have on the color Birthday Girl, and I just applied this with my fingers.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Review for: Tea Party, Glow more...
ColourPop has stepped the eyeshadow game up. They have created a loyal customer in me. Personally I like ordering their things online more than buying them in store. Even then I don’t have to worry about swatching because the have excellent swatches on their website.

Their website is fun, and they always have products on sale. They have amazing deals on makeup, and their packaging is always the cutest. They are very about the customer. They send notes with your packaging. They always make you feel like you’re a valued customer with every purchase.

Their SuperShock eyeshadows are excellent. They have great color payoff, and great shades to choose from. I got mine from their birthday party special. The shadows almost feel soft to the touch. The glittery shadows have a little bit of fallout, but that’s to be expected. The glitter shades still have good pigment, and that is such a impressive feat to me. The smaller shadows are great if you have bold, fun colors that you want to try, but don’t wear everyday. They have magnetic cases to mix and match your favorite shadows into your favorite palette. Also a great eyeshadow tip that I have learned is spraying setting spray on the eyeshadow brush after you’ve dipped it in the eyeshadow if you want the color to be extremely pigmented. They are inexpensive and definitely worth the try!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I cannot say enough good things about this product. Colour-pop Super Shock Shadow is easily my favorite eyeshadow formula. The formula is very unique for those of you that have not tried it yet- It is not a liquid eyeshadow the formula is more bouncy. The color payoff is amazing and you cannot beat it for the price. For those of you who have not tried this product and are a little bit intimidated on how to use it I find that it works best when you just use your finger. I have repurchased and will repurchase again.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Other more...
I bought a bunch of these after reading reviews on them. I was amazed at the price so I ordered six of them. I was super excited when I receive them as they looked wonderful in the package.

They were super pigmented and beautiful when I swatched them on my hands for a YT video. Then I decided to do a full eye look using them and it went downhill quickly from there.

They do not go on well at all with a brush. When using a brush there is no pigment at all. They do not blend well at all either, so trying to do a full look is nearly impossible. They only go on well when applied with a finger. So I had to apply them with fingertips and try to blend the other colors with a brush.

Also, I received one of them broken which was disappointing. I like the effect and finish of these but wish they were easier to use with a brush.
Samantha S.
Do these dry out fast????
Brandy G.
I have always wanted to try color pop and especially their shadows. Are they inexpensive and also, are they as good as the hype?
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
Are these awesome? Are they worth the $5?
Lika T.
Tbilisi
I've wanted to buy one of these eyeshadows, are they really pigmented and buttery? they are so beautiful!
Dominique S.
Can i buy these ColourPop products in sephora or macys? Or do i have to shop online for it on the official site?