ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection

by ColourPop

#7 in Eye Shadow

Bright peacock teal in a Pearlized finish.

Si funciona bien este producto?
Has anyone ever finished one of these eyeshadows? How long did it take?
Is this pigmented and nice? Is it chalky?
Start your review of ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection!
Product Highlights
“...so younique and it stays on all day! No fallout because of the hybrid creamy powder formula.” in reviews
“These are amazing shadows. The glitter ones have virtually NO fallout with an amazing amount of shine. It is an odd creamy texture that goes on like a dry normal shadow. All the shades are beautiful. The site is easy to use and shipping was fast! ” in reviews
“If you want that dramatic blue sparkle this is defintely for you! I have fallen in love with colourpop metallic supershock eyeshadows! The quality is amazing and a little goes a long way! The price is unbeatable for these products! And they last a really long time on the eyes and no primer needed! ” in reviews
“This is such a perfect blue! I love it so much and it's so creamy and very long lasting. It looks so pretty on any skin tone.” in reviews
Port St Lucie, FL
One word: Mesmerizing. The formula of the supershock shadows is like no other. It truly can compete with high-end shadows, high-quality shadows. One swipe and you have intense payoff and pigmentation. The satins are so easy to just throw in your crease and be out the door, one and done looks. Same with the Ulta glitters and Ulta metallics. Each one is so soft to the touch, creamy, buttery . . . And are a dream to look. They glitter, shimmer, and catch the light like no other. I always get compliments wearing them and I know a lot of beauty gurus and make-up artists that stand by the super-shock shadows. It's one of Colourpop's best releases ever and what got them famous as well. They really are just the best toppers and easiest ways to throw on eye looks that are going to have heads turning and people asking you what's on your eyes. There is just so much dimension to a super-shock shadow and such a variety of shades to choose from. There's even super-shock pigments if you want to go really bold. I had loved these before I even tried them and every one I have tried so far has blown me away. Super-shock shadows truly are what the name entitles, shocking . . . In the best way.
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by melissa C.
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by melissa C.
I have the shades ritz, amaze, and flying circus all of which are glitter formulas. Amaze is a rose gold base with golden glitters ritz is a brown base with sliver glitters while flying circus is a pinky purple with blue glitters. The glitters themselves are fine and is safe for the eyes. On the lids they are very beautiful but don’t layer up too much or it would tend to start to look textured and heavy. However tapped lightly on the lids gives a strong twinkly effect that is extremely beautiful and I would definitely buy more. However I would not buy them till I have already panned or finished of the one I have because they dry out quite fast so it is not wise to buy too many at once. They do not apply as well with brushes so fingers is the way to go!!! Sometimes it is a little bit more messy and some specks of glitter could fall off whilst blending But because of its beauty I just ignore that and just 1 flick it off or 2 do my eyes first. But all in all I would repurchase more in the future.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Review for: BE OUR GUEST
I have so many of this super shock eyeshadows, they are extremely pretty. If you have the chance to buy them, do it without thinking about it because you won’t regret it. The formula of this eyeshadows are like high-end eyeshadows, they look very shimmery but they are not like a regular shimmer or metallic, they are wet to the touch and they are extremely reflective and show up beautifully on the eyes. I have one in particular that is hot pink and I used it to do a super hot pink look and it was one of the best looks I did in my entire life. This eyeshadows are excellent, they almost have a shift of color, I’m in love. They are also very small, but it’s worth it. I’ll continue to buy them because every single color is beautiful. I’ll insert pictures of the ones I have and also the look I created with them.
Cerritos, CA
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Phil D.
Out of all of Colourpop’s products, these have got to be some of my favorites. The super shock formula is so good, it’s almost like a cream to powder but rather than a cream it’s a bouncy texture - if you haven’t felt one of these you got to try it to see what I mean! What I love the most about these are the variety of colors Colourpop has to offer - if you’re looking for that perfect pop of color you just can’t find in a palette, chances are you’ll more than likely be able to find it in a super shock shade. I haven’t had any issues with mine drying out, but I be sure to keep the lids sealed tightly & they’re stored out of direct sunlight. I highly recommend these, they’re such an incredible product at an amazing price point!
Charlotte, NC
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by May B.
I absolutely love my super shock shadows. And now that I've gotten more used to applying them and manipulating them I definitely want to add more to my collection. They offer beautiful pigmentation and a gorgeous creamy texture. Not only that, they're so reasonably priced that it is easy to collect quite a few of them.
Garden City, MI
Review for: A WHOLE NEW WORLD
I ADORE Colourpop and their entire brand. These super shock pigments are nothing but quality and beautiful. This shade is a beautiful mermaid blue, and it shows up very well on the skin. It’s blendable and it’s a light formula that doesn’t feel heavy on the eyes. Super well priced for such a good product! I have more of these super shock pigments coming in as I recently won a giveaway from Jordyn herself, and I will definitely review as they come in.
Des Moines, WA
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Becca H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the super shock eyeshadows from colourpop. They have such a amazing light fluffy texture. Sort of like a whipped putty. They apply great. The metallic and ultra glitter ones are my favorite. Those finishes pack such a big punch and are crazy shiny. They don’t dry out fast (unlike the jelly much eyeshadows) so they last a pretty long time which is great. I have so many colors and I use them all the time. You can use them as lid colors on complicated eyelooks, or use one simple color blown out as the only thing on the lid for a “one and done” type eye look when your going for a quick makeup day. Overall they are excellent and very inexpensive
I was hooked after I bought my very first super shock shadow. The texture was so unique and the fact that you could use a glittery shade without getting fallout everywhere had me sold. The mattes are beautiful as well as the metallic and glittery colors. I own like 50 probably so it'd be really hard to narrow down a favorite. I just love how easy these are to use. I use my finger, which gives the best color payoff and then use a fluffy brush if I need to blend up towards the crease. You can quickly put one of these on and it looks like you spent way more time on your eye makeup then you actually did. it's great!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Edison, NJ
Color pop super shock eyeshadows are by far some of the most pigmented eyeshadow’s that I have ever used. I absolutely love using these super shock eyeshadows especially for creating a very dramatic or eye-popping look. With a price tag of only six dollars or if you snag a promotion you can most likely get these for around four dollars they really do pack a punch. These eyeshadows have some amazing color as well as some press glitter and I am always happy with the turnout I never really experienced any fall out with this eyeshadow and really does just have a really nice satin smooth finish.
Brown Deer, WI
I really enjoy Colourpop's Super Shock Eye Shadows. In general, they're very buttery and gilttery, which is perfect for a quick and easy eye look. You can layer it on top of another color or you could just wear it alone. I have four, all in different shades, because it's always nice to have a quick and easy eye look on hand. They have a huge array of different colors to choose from and the price point is unbeatable. If you do purchase one, it's important to make sure you close the cap tightly so it doesn't dry out, because it's known to dry out if you don't close it properly.

634 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...