MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowColourPop
Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection

ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection

by ColourPop

#19 in Eyeshadow

Bright peacock teal in a Pearlized finish.

What do you like best about the super shock formula, or do you think it is over hyped?
Does this have a lot of fallout ?
Hermoso color, si pigmenta asi de fuerte ?
Start your review of ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection!
Product Highlights
...so younique and it stays on all day! No fallout because of the hybrid creamy powder formula.in reviews
These are amazing shadows. The glitter ones have virtually NO fallout with an amazing amount of shine. It is an odd creamy texture that goes on like a dry normal shadow. All the shades are beautiful. The site is easy to use and shipping was fast! in reviews
If you want that dramatic blue sparkle this is defintely for you! I have fallen in love with colourpop metallic supershock eyeshadows! The quality is amazing and a little goes a long way! The price is unbeatable for these products! And they last a really long time on the eyes and no primer needed! in reviews
This is such a perfect blue! I love it so much and it's so creamy and very long lasting. It looks so pretty on any skin tone.in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BE OUR GUEST
This is the Colourpop super shock eye shadows and they retail for $6.00. There are lots of shades and they often have limited edition releases. This line has a really creamy, smooth feel. The pigment is excellent. Blends easily and never comes off patchy. I’ve tried around a dozen shades and they all performed well.
Ellie T.
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Ellie T.
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Ellie T.
Review for: HEIGH-HO
I bought the shade IDGAF and sequin to test out the hype on this super shock eyeshadows. This was my first purchase from colourpop and I was impressed. I really liked the pigment and lasting power. I would highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these single pot shadows. They are super creamy and buttery. They have so much pigment with little fallout. They blend really well and have this metallic shimmer to them. They stay all day and don’t stain your eyelid. There are so many options color wise and they are super affordable. I love color pop and these shadows.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by katelyn L.
I love the super shock shadows at first but when they start to dry out it sucks , they become crumbly and have fallout . The color I have now is rem it’s gorgeous, it’s a light periwinkle with pink fine glitter shift . Absolutely stunning , I like to use this as a topper rather than an actual shade .
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Julia S.
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Julia S.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Review for: UNDER THE SEA
Super shock potted eyeshadows are the most pillowy shadows I have ever touched. They are creamy feeling with a dry finish. I think these are very affordable for what you are getting. I think the sparkles and pigment really pack a punch. Iv had a couple of the matte ones because when I started with makeup that’s what I used but I ended up giving them away because for mattes I use my palettes. I wanted to keep my sparkle ones because I love using them for simple or glam looks as a topper. For my final thoughts: I think when it comes to the matte finish shadows are perfect for beginners who want a couple of fun colors. The sparkle ones that Iam showing you are a must. I don’t think you’ll be regretting buying theses shadows because of how good they perform. From beginners to professionals or anyone who has always enjoyed makeup I think these are very useful.
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Lydia L.
The formula of the super shock is among my favorite, creamy and pigmented with beautiful shimmer, the finish is powder and stays fresh a good 12 hours without moving or creasing. I bought some for my sister and now she’s hooked as well. Hard to beat the price too! If you’re a shimmer person these are a must.
Amy S.
Lima, OH
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Amy S.
Review for: SO THIS IS LOVE
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadows are beautiful. They have a wide range of colors, are reasonably priced, nice color payoff. I especially like the ones with a pop of glitter. It isn’t overwhelming but just adds a little sparkle to your look.
Amanda S.
Myrtle Beach
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Amanda S.
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Amanda S.
Review for: A WHOLE NEW WORLD
SSS are perfect! So soft and easy to apply! I use it everyday, multiple shades. It does suck you can’t use a brush though. Only finger tip
Hannah E.
Radcliff, KY
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Hannah E.
These are the most amazing formula of shimmer shadows I have ever used! The colors are amazing! I got the “ritz” and “koosh” shades that were available with the “That’s Taupe” collection, and I use them all the time!
Mellissa A.
Loganville, GA
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection uploaded by Mellissa A.
Review for: BE OUR GUEST
Great product goes on smooth and I love the pigment.Jeffree Star Blue Blood Eyeshadow Palette In Retail Box & Ready To Ship This palette has a lot of different colors that I absolutely love. I would not improve this product because I love it. It was very easy to apply and use. I would recommend this to everyone. I just love this product so much.

651 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda S.
Myrtle Beach
il y a 4 mois
ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection which color is your favorite?
Allison M. il y a 4 mois