BY COLOURPOP #5 in Eyeshadow

Bright peacock teal in a Pearlized finish.

• ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection what's your favorite ...7 Answers
  • Okay who else are wowed by super shock shadows by colour pop!? Te...5 Answers
  • Everytime I see these eyeshadows I want to buy some, they look am...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Riley J.
Sutherlin
Review for: Other
When I first heard that Laura Lee’s brand Laura Lee Los Angeles was doing a collab with Colourpop and making a ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection I was so excited I set alarms to buy it! Especially since all of the proceeds go to the Best Friends Animal Shelter to save animals! I love the quality of these beautiful shadows and the unique spin that Laura Lee puts on everything she creates. I think this a collection worth having and it’s easy an easy to use, affordable product that applies beautifully and goes to an amazing cause!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Review for: Tea Party, Glow
ColourPop has stepped the eyeshadow game up. They have created a loyal customer in me. Personally I like ordering their things online more than buying them in store. Even then I don’t have to worry about swatching because the have excellent swatches on their website.

Their website is fun, and they always have products on sale. They have amazing deals on makeup, and their packaging is always the cutest. They are very about the customer. They send notes with your packaging. They always make you feel like you’re a valued customer with every purchase.

Their SuperShock eyeshadows are excellent. They have great color payoff, and great shades to choose from. I got mine from their birthday party special. The shadows almost feel soft to the touch. The glittery shadows have a little bit of fallout, but that’s to be expected. The glitter shades still have good pigment, and that is such a impressive feat to me. The smaller shadows are great if you have bold, fun colors that you want to try, but don’t wear everyday. They have magnetic cases to mix and match your favorite shadows into your favorite palette. Also a great eyeshadow tip that I have learned is spraying setting spray on the eyeshadow brush after you’ve dipped it in the eyeshadow if you want the color to be extremely pigmented. They are inexpensive and definitely worth the try!
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Cheap Date, Tea Party, Cricket, Other
Okay let’s separate this review on categories
Pigmentation: packs a punch! 10/10
Application: the shadows are so buttery and smooth, they have a creamy consistency but they have a powder finish so yes the apply beautifully
Staying power: lasts all day, literally
Blendability: blends like a dream, honestly I expected this not to blend really easily because they are a cream but I’m pleasantly surprised
Overall look on the eyelids: pigmented and bold, I love it
Packaging: pretty decent, not too fancy but not too cheap looking I mean it’s 5 bucks cant complain
Price: the best part about these shadows, I have bought worse ones for a bigger price
Would I recommend this?
Definitely, you’ll not regret it! I mean, it’s so cheap it’s worth a try
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Nillionaire, Other
I love these shadows. I have never found a formula quite like it, and these are fairly cheap but the product lasts forever and a little bit goes a long way. You can apply these with just your finger which I like to do and it just blends beautifully. The Super Shock Shadows are ridiculously pigmented and will never disappoint. I have ten now and I love all of them. You can use them as a topper too which is super nice and can add another level of usefulness and texture. In my picture I have on the color Birthday Girl, and I just applied this with my fingers.
Brittney C.
Review for: Nillionaire, Other
OMGGG! I have no idea where to even begin. So, I fell in love with Colourpop because of their liquid lips. Then I fell in love with them even more for their super shock highlighters. When I would see people hyping over the super shock shadows I was like "what the heck are those they seem so weird." BUT THEN, I bought some when they were on sale for $3!!!! (Originally $5). I honestly love these SO much. They are a very bouncy and soft powdery shadow. They are not like regular pressed powder shadows. THese come in special packaging made just for the super shock shadows so that the do not dry out. I find it best to apply it with your finger for the best color payout! What I do is I shade in my crease and outter corner colors, then I get Nillionaire (This beautiful sparkly bronze color), and swipe it on with my finger all over the lid. It makes my eyes pop and look great! I am excited to try other super shock shadows and I definitely recommend that you try even just one if you are skeptical like I am because you can't beat it for $5!
Allison R.
Review for: Other
I just got the Zingara collection and these shadows are AMAZING! The formula is outstanding. They are so creamy and so pigmented. They almost feel like a cream but don’t apply like a cream at all. They also have no fall whatsoever. They had amazing wear time and didn’t crease on me at all. The colors are so beautifully intense but still easy to blend and work with. I have heard that you need to make sure they’re closed very tightly to ensure they don’t dry out. The one draw back is the packaging with them being single shadows. However, I just store them in the original box with my palette collection. All in all these are sooo good! They’re affordable too which is just a plus! They’re one of the best eye shadow formulas I’ve ever tried. Definitely will be recommending and purchasing more!
Eli B.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Other
I have 52 of these bad boys and I am always looking to buy more. That should say a lot about the product itself. I can't think of any duds I have in my collection, I seriously love all my Super Shock Shadows. They started my addiction to Colourpop. I love the glittery shades and the metallics the most, they don't apply well with a brush but I always use my finger for those kinds of shades regardless of formula because I believe it gives the best color payoff so it doesn't bother me. I will suggest these to anybody who loves colorful, glittery or metallic eyeshadow. My favorite shades include: Bubbly, Slave2Pink, Fooling Around, As You Wave, Fizz, Ibiza, Too Shy, and Fantasy. I hope Colourpop continues making more of these because I will continue to buy them forever! My absolute favorite non-matte eyeshadow formula!
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nillionaire
I love these shadows and Nillionaire is my FAVORITE color! They such an amazing product I do use my finger for the most part! However, when I want to create a cut crease I use a flat synthetic brush and works wonderfully. I love these for cut creases because you don’t even have to go in with concealer to cut your crease, these shadows are so pigmented and smooth that you can cut your crease with just the shadow!
Magdaliz P.
Review for: Other
This was my first time trying these shadows, and I want wait to get me some more. The packaging I love because you I’m not a huge ‘shadow’ person so, getting one or two to help me create simple looks I enjoy. Super pigmented and beautiful. Good price. ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely LOVE colourpops products!
I own so many of their products, their lip products, and their eye products.
Their eye shadows are so velvety, thir pigmemt is amazing, it will show and stay true to the color that you see in the palete with or without eye primer. These shadows are a must have in everyone's make-up stash.
Samantha S.
Do these dry out fast????
Brandy G.
I have always wanted to try color pop and especially their shadows. Are they inexpensive and also, are they as good as the hype?
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these awesome? Are they worth the $5?
Lika T.
Tbilisi
I've wanted to buy one of these eyeshadows, are they really pigmented and buttery? they are so beautiful!
Dominique S.
Can i buy these ColourPop products in sephora or macys? Or do i have to shop online for it on the official site?