BY COLOURPOP

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kenya Y.
This highlighter is great if you want a natural glow without it being like (BAM!) in your face. I love using it on a normal day and getting that healthy, natural, beautiful glow, I definitely would recommend it and it has a great affordable price.
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love how pigmented this highlighter is, but this shade is not an “everyday use” type of product. I don’t think it necessarily goes with every makeup look, as it’s a little more flashy. I love it, however it is more of a special event/occasion product.
L.Nisengolts M.
Chicago
I think that a price tag of $8 for a highlighter is great. But for this...it’s a steal! The formula is a little different (if you haven’t tried these before), but trust me, put it on with a beautyblender or any other make-up sponge and your highlight is going to be blinding.
Olivia s.
abingdon
As a highlighter this color was too bright for me but i use it as an eyeshadow and omg i love it so much. Its perfect color to blend and it goes on perfectly and last for a very long time. I would definitely buy this again.
Rachel C.
Lewistown Pennsylvania
This product is very shimmery and does exactly what a highlight is supposed to do. This is as good as the Physicians Formula Butter Highlights at a fraction of the price.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I’m Sanrio obsessed, that was honestly my main motivation in purchasing this product. I ordered most of the Hello Kitty x Colour Pop collection and this is one of the most disappointing products. It isn’t bad, it just isn’t that great without the Hello Kitty connection I wouldn’t care about this product. I find the texture/consistency difficult to blend.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
This is really creamy and pigmented. I love how a little goes a long way. I like it when my highlight pops so just adding a small amount is great. I’m a medium tone so I stay away from lighter highlighters but since this was the hello kitty colab I needed to get my hands on this one and I’m glad I did.
Madison W.
I really like this product; especially because the price point allows me to purchase a lot of different colors and types online without trying it beforehand. However, it doesn’t really stay on all day. I love the color though, and it is really bright and sparkly!
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I put this super shock cheek highlighter from colourpop and it’s amazing and long lasting it shimmery, it blend well. Also inexpensive. I really like this one because it is low price and good quality. Colourpop never fails!
Hailey S.
idaho Falls
This is one of my favorite highlights because it is so creamy and easy to apply. I think it’s best to apply with fingers. It has a pearl under tone so it looks really nice with more fair skin tones. It’s a great quality for a great price.