MakeupFace MakeupBronzerColourPop
Super Shock Cheek - Santos - Matte Bronzer

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Santos - Matte Bronzer

by ColourPop

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Santos - Matte Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
El Paso, TX
It’s good for the price. It is a little drying in the skin but gives it a nice glow. It goes on easy and comes off easy not long lasting.
Accokeek , MD
Purchased at: Colourpop
I like these to bronze up my fave and give it a good contouring, I really would recommend this product to people if they are trying to contour and not trying to spend that much money on a bronzer. I would buy again if there are deeper tones and not with a hint of orange under tone.
I love the colors and how blendable these are ! I love the bronze and these from Colourpop are my fave !
Boca Raton, FL
This has a creamy type of formula. It leaves a beautiful seamless warmth o. The skin and a nice finish. I Love this product and is pric ed d incredibly especially for the quality you get.
Los Angeles
This brand never fails to deliver and the price is affordable. Use a light hand and build up.
North Chicago, IL
I just got this colourpop bronzer and I love it. I choose to wear more cool tone bronzers and this is definitely a perfect match. It blends on great and is long-lasting.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite part about this bronzer is that it does not have shimmer in it. I feel like it’s so hard to find a good matte bronzer. I have fair skin and I use just a little bit of the bronzer on my cheekbones when I’m trying to go for a bronzey full makeup look
Doral, FL
Me gusta! Lo uso pero no me encanta y porque lo digo porque para poder trabajarlo en mi piel tengo q hacerlo connuna broncha de poco pelo para q no se quede como una mancha ya que es tan pigmentado que con un poquito se marca... asi que solo puedo decir que si eres expertamaquillandote y tienes las hrramientas para aplicarlo te resultara 😬

Looking for your answer?