BeautyColourPop
Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop

by ColourPop

Mid tone dusty coral in a satin finish - in remembrance of the OG drinking game;Highly Pigmented;A unique and light texture;A very buildable colour that's good for those days when you don't want to look like you're wearing much makeup.;The formula is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop!
Paris H.
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop uploaded by Paris H.
This is a review for the **COLOURPOP COAST TO CORAL PALETTE**. This palette was ok. I bought it because the colors were really pretty but I was a little disappointed with it. It's not bad, but the metallic shades are not their best and it does include a couple of the mattes with sparkles which I don't really like. I've been able to create some cute looks, but those small things make me not want to reach for it very much.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,335 reviews
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop uploaded by Jolie D.
This shade is called "quarters" from Colourpop. This is my first time trying ones of these super shock cheek products and I was impressed with this one.

It is described as a “mid-tone dusty coral in a satin finish.” It’s a muted, medium orange with a hint of brown and a subtle, golden satin shimmer that gives it a very, very soft sheen. Very pigmented. The texture was smooth and velvety, blends easily.

It lasted roughly 9 hours before it began fading. This is a quality product, long lasting, and the pigment is just right.

Mae S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these blushes because they're super buildable so you can choose what kind of look you're going for
Charli H.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG THIS BLUSH!!! Okay, so I purchased this the week before Christmas 2019 and have used it every day since. The satin finish looks incredible on my skin and has taken the place of a cheek highlighter because it has this “glow from within” presence that I can’t get enough of. ColourPop Super Shock Blush is really coming for all other blushes. I’ve never tried anything like this. I need a lifetime supply. It’s that good. 🖤
Edith  C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I like it, is so pigmented and when you blends is feel strange but later looks pretty good and lasts all day, is so affordable
Andrea C.
Weleetka, OK
This blush is highly pigmented and I feel would go great with anyone's skin tone!! I love it!! The color is great for fall!! I don't think there is anyway that they could improve this blush!! The color lasts all day!! I would def recommend this to others!!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
LOVE the coloR of this blush! Super easy to use and the pigment is there. Super pretty summer shade for fair to medium skin tones. Love this blush so so much and I love how creamy and blendable it is
Idarmis T.
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop uploaded by Idarmis T.
Simply beautiful this blush, the satin coral color, is perfect, you can modulate the intensity, it lasts a long time well sealed, it is well pigmented, I feel that all the skin colors are good knowing how to apply it, I like the way my cheeks look when I use it, I recommend it. It is not very cheap to say, but it is beautiful and lasts a long time, because it brings a good amount of product, it is available on its website, it is beautiful, I recommend it. Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - QUARTERS - Blusher - satin finish by Colourpop

Looking for your answer?