BeautyFaceFace MakeupColourPop
Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter

by ColourPop

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed...

Are these eyeshadows pigmented?ColourPop Rendezvous Eyeshadow Palette ?
Where do they sell this?
Start your review of Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter!
Marian G.
Henderson, NV
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Marian G.
This is the best highlighter I’ve ever tried. I’ve been using this product for over two years and it’s amazing!! It gives your skin that incredible glow. It’s definitely my favorite right now. I love it!!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,227 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Colourpop super shock highlighter and it retails for $8.00. There are several shades available. This one is called, “over the moon”. This isn’t as blinding or buildable as the other shades in the lineup. The shade is a very light lavender with cooler flecks of pink and lavender sparkle in a white base. This is a sheerer coverage, definitely not as pigmented as the other shades I’ve tried. So if you want some sparkle but not blinding, this is a good option. The sheen lasted about 8 hours on me.
Bian I.
Brooklyn, NY
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Bian I.
Purchased at: ULTA
If I can give this 10 stars I would ! It such a affordable highlight.gives such a beautiful glow
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Kassi C.
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Kassi C.
This is a great highlight for when you really wanna shine! ✨ It has pinky purple reflects, and is very visible on the skin! For me, Over The Moon isn’t an everyday highlighter, i use this for special occasions, parties, and GNO 💃🏼 great creamy formula, and a little goes a long way! If you like bold, bright, an adventurous looks this highlight will be perfect for you! Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter #ColourPop #SuperShockCheek #OverTheMoon #Highlighter #Makeup #Beauty #Voxbox
danielle K.
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
this is super pretty and affordable! i highly recommend with a powder over it mine is the shade “flexitarian” it’s really blinding they also have other shades that are absolutely beautiful !
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Heather H.
This highlighter is so gorgeous. I wear this when I’m going for a unicorn/mermaid vibe. It’s so incredibly smooth and soft, and applies amazing to the skin. Beautiful color. Very buildable.
Briana A.
Dallas, TX
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Briana A.
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Briana A.
Easy to blend I’m literally obsessed with colourpop highlighters 😫💖 it was only $8 online
Sarah  L.
Bellevue, NE
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Sarah  L.
Super shock shadows and highlights are in a category on their own. There is nothing else like it, first of a kind. I absolutely love Color Pop everything! Not only affordable, but the products are so great! I love watching their YouTube videos as well.
Rogena Marie A.
Clover, SC
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Rogena Marie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg where to start!! This is beautiful with the purple shift, it goes great with any purple eyeshadow! Very soft and smooth. Great price for a great product.
Kaylee C.
Oak forest , IL
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Kaylee C.
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter uploaded by Kaylee C.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!! It’s kind of jelly like if that makes sense so I wasn’t really use to it but I also applied it with ColourPop Angled Face Brush and it goes on super smooth also this was a super great price so I got many colors of highlight from colourpop Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Over The Moon - Highlighter