BY COLOURPOP

Brush Suggestions - Use a flat synthetic foundation/cheek brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage while the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer and airbrushed effect. **For all our Super Shock Formulas** Close that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So I love colour pop, they are amazing!! They have high quality products at unbelievable prices!! Literally every product is affordable. This bronzer I got was actually called non voyage and it was for pale skin it isn’t really dark. It has a matte finish and goes on very easily and smoothly! It has just enough color to add texture to your cheeks and make your nose more slim. I absolutely love it and I got mine from their online store! Trust me you must go try their products!! They last and they work!! Would definitely purchase again! BTW, their packaging is so cute y’all !!👍👍❤️

I actually meant to tag bob voyage super shock cheek matte bronzer!!!

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Highlighter - AVALON - Pearlised by Colourpop
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
THIS IS A FAVORITE GO TO PRODUCT OF MINE. This shade is so subtle but yet there.... it accents and yet is not overly FROSTED...lol..lol..lol. The glides on and lasts all day. I use it on my eyes and underneath my brows...I use it from my inner eye area sweeping down to the start of my cheek bones as a accent for my concealer. Again, on all day and gives a subtle pick me up.
Aris J.
Lexington
Seen this from YouTube so I thought I would try it, super glad I did love the product but it’s kinda hard to apply at first but If you're looking for something light and subtle this is for you! I liked the color and glow, but not the formula. It's very creamy and difficult to apply naturally
Janna Z.
Brookfield, WI
This highlighter is very nice. The texture is truly unique. The formula works best if applied with fingers rather than a brush. It has a nice natural finish. I have combination skin and this worked well for me. I would recommend this to a friend.
Anna S.
Medford
AMAZINGGGGG!!! It's so cheap and affordable and easily better than high end profucts. You can also get a coupon for signing up to be on the mailing list so definitely do that. By far one of the greatest products i've bought
Kim T.
new york
I get compliments on this highlighter all the time! I find that it’s best applied with a finger but it does take some time to blend. Shimmery finish but not that long lasting.
Breunka K.
Cordova, TN
COULORPOP FOR THE WIN!! I love this product. Honestly, this is my only highlight I use. It’s very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It’s very easy to apply and blend. I’m definitely buying this product again. Actually I have two and I’ve had them so long, I may not need to purchase another one for a longggggg time. Great quality 🔥🌺🎨
Daquila H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Nice smooth powder formula that seems to just melt into my skin when I dust this over the rest of my makeup and doesn't just sit on your face like others usually do.
Alyssa W.
Saint John, IN
This highlighter is amazing! It’s a stunning color on my fair skin and it’s an amazing price! You definitely get your money’s worth too because it has sooo much product!
Lauren R.
Asheville NC
It adds the perfect amount of glitter and not too expensive for a highlighter with a good amount in it! It’s perfect for all skin types! I love it and would definitely buy it again!