BY COLOURPOP

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Highlighter (Most Necessary) see more...

Dee M.
New York City
I love it for the price and the quality! Really makes your face pop and glowy. I would buy again since it is a great product. I like to put Vaseline on the area before putting highlight so it is much more stronger and stays longer.
Kennedi R.
San Antonio
When I sampled this in store, I loved the texture and the creaminess. It came off on my finger super pigmented, however when I transfer to my face it seems like it doesn’t stick well or blend. What I expected for a cheaper product.
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
Colourpop is a super adorable brand and their Super Shock highlighters are amazing! They are blinding and blend perfectly into the skin. I have very fair skin and they undertones work perfectly for my complexion. 10/10 recommend!
Trenton M.
Monroeville
I ABSOLUTELY love colourpop I've been a fan for a long time and the formula in these highlighters isnt BLINDING but it does provide a glow that looks wet. Its subtle but stunning
Starla M.
Farmington
I love all of the super shock products from color pop. I like to apply this with my finger right on the tops of my cheekbones and sometimes under my brows.
Olivia s.
abingdon
LOVE LOVE. Makes your makeup pop. I would recommend to anyone. I love all colourpop makeup. Its never too expensive and always works well.
Yolanda F.
Pineville
sometimes I want a rosy glow that is Noticeable Yet Looks like You only Pinched your Cheeks as you left the house!
Ruth R.
ventura
Love this one i had to purches another one for my sister i would definitely keep on buyong m0re for my sister's
Sahara A.
Arlington , TX
Super cute cause it can even be used as a blush that also highlights if you’re going for super glowy look
Marleni C.
Los Ángeles
This highlight from colourpop is a nice color to bring out your cheeks they stand out .

back