ColourPop
Super Shock Cheek - BIRTHDAY SUIT - Satin Blush by Colourpop

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - BIRTHDAY SUIT - Satin Blush by Colourpop

by ColourPop

Put a lil' pink in your cheek with this neutral pink in a satin finish;Highly Pigmented;A unique and light texture;A very buildable colour that's good for those days when you don't want to look like you're wearing much makeup.;The formula is great and...

I am wanting a new blush and I’ve heard that these are great! How is the formula? smooth?
Start your review of Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - BIRTHDAY SUIT - Satin Blush by Colourpop!
Hanna G.
Merrillville, IN
These blushes are beautiful. They’re pigmented but very blendable. Have a cream to powder finish so you don’t have to worry about them sliding around or fading throughout the day.
Laura F.
Cocoa, FL
Beautiful shade. Applies better with my fingers rather than a brush. Lasts all day. I have purchased multiple super shock blushes and I haven't found one I didn't like yet!
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
This is my hands down, absolute favorite pan blush that gives the perfect flush. It's creamy, so it blends wonderfully. I use this especially on days when I don't want to wear foundation and just want to give my skin a little something. Good for dry skin, too cos powder tends to highlight dry patches. I daresay I like this better than NARS orgasm, as it's a perfect natural flush but without glitter in it.
Olivia C.
Riverview, FL
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - BIRTHDAY SUIT - Satin Blush by Colourpop uploaded by Olivia C.
I love satin blush and this is beautiful. If you are unfamiliar with the super shock texture it’s very bouncy and almost putty like which might be intimidating to those with no experience. The blushes blend easily and leave a beautiful flush of color. I love satin blushes because they give a nature glow to the face without leaving a shimmer. This shade is beautiful
Gini R.
Inwood, WV
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - BIRTHDAY SUIT - Satin Blush by Colourpop uploaded by Gini R.
Oh my gosh I love this formula! I had no idea that I needed this until I got it! The color is beautiful. I didn't know how to use it until I read how. For the best results use a flat brush. I love ColourPop's price points. Very affordable. I can buy more! Only complaint is that there isn't a lot of product in the pod
ethan H.
Reno, NV
Beautiful color and beautiful formula! I love how beautiful the color is. It’s a very natural pinky tone that could work with anyone’s skin tone!