BY COLOURPOP #43 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
johana A.
Review for: Holiday, Fox more...
Este producto lo usado en varias ocasiones y me favorece para mi tono de piel y ademas que se ve natural, por lo general se los recomiendo para pieles que son un poco grasas por que son duraderas en la piel, por favor úsenlo es esencial para que lo lleves en tu cartera.
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Prenup, Between the Sheets more...
Of all the ColourPop products, the blush and the highlighters are my favourite. I've gone through two pans of Between the Sheets (my favourite ever, I think!) and I will continue to repurchase. Provides a nice, natural flush for me, and it's super easy to control the application when I apply with my fingers and blend out. The lasting power on these is great, especially if you follow with a setting spray.
Nish D.
Baran (Rajasthan)
It blends very easily and has great pigmentation. it can suit many skin tones like olive, wheatish, medium, fair etc. This blush is lightweight and easy to use. It gives a natural healthy flushed to my cheeks and I also love using this as an eyeshadow on all over the lid for a soft look.I think everyone can give it a try even I am planning to explore other shades from this range.
Leah H.
Brampton
Review for: Birthday Suit, Prenup more...
I have other colours but I can't remember the names right now lol.  I love ColourPop products as a whole.  My only issue with the blush is that I find it a bit difficult to build the colour for it to show at all on my skin but with a little bit of effort, I get the look that I want.  I would buy it again though as the price point really can't be beat.
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
This is a beautiful coloured blush, blends easily and lasts all day. I apply it with a Beauty blender as it gives a more even coverage. The colours last all day, and the product itself is very affordable. My only criticism is that it sometimes doesn’t agree with my foundation and/or concealer, and just kind of moves around and breaks apart my foundation.
Rhea H.
Santo Tomas
ColourPop Super Shock Blush and Double entendre eye shadow, the super shock blush it creamy and long lasting I use the shade between the sheet and its look natural in my skin 😊😊😊❤❤❤

MAKE UP NO MQKE UP LOOK❤❤❤❤💋💋💋
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
I am in love with these blushes, a little hard to apply with any brush because of the poutty formula on it but other than that it’s amazing, you can even skip highligh with them
Monica Si A.
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite blushes. I have this in Cheerio, which looks incredibly scary in the pan but is the PERFECT natural flush if you have medium/tan skin (I'm NC40). I have a real problem where because I have tan skin, what brands say are "natural" blushes for lighter skinned people do not look natural on me - they look fine, but definitely like I have put on a look for the day, which I don't always want. Medium skinned people do not usually naturally flush true pink - it's often closer to a blue-y purple.
Helena P.
Melbourne
My favourite shade is “Between the Sheets” . For my first cream blush I was skeptical. I didn’t know that I’d love it as much as I do.
I’m really surprised with its longevity, especially during high temperature and a lot of sweat.
Review for: Fox more...
This product didn’t really “wow” me. I found that it is buildable but the texture of the product is abit strange it is quite creamy which I didn’t like. It is buildable so you can use for blush or for the eyes. I wouldn’t buy it again due to the one I currently have has smashed and I’m not overly impressed with the product.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??