BY COLOURPOP #43 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I have this in shade Between the Sheets. Like the highlighter, I wanted to love this. Reading and watching reviews made me so excited but this just doesn't work on my skin. It becomes splotchy and patchy and doesn't blend at all. I will keep playing around to hopefully find a way to make it work. I paid $8 for it on their website.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
First blush I got from colourpop and I love it!!! The texture is different from any other blush I've gotten. It's a perfect shade and it's very creamy and looks beautiful on the cheek. I highly recommend these blushes to anyone. They're only $8 and definitely worth the price! A little goes a long way.
Kelsey C.
Kimball, WV
I have this in the color "Get Leid." I am literally in LOVE with colourpop cosmetics. This was one of my first purchases. The pigmentation is great and is so awesome for the price. Great value compared to other blushes with the same price tag. I definitely recommend and will repurchase!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
You should note that their blushes, bronzers and highlighters are somewhat of a dry, fluffy and creamy texture.this one is such a pretty color. not too harsh and build able. gives a pretty romantic blush look. best way to put it on is with your fingers. or use a stippling blush brush.
Mishaal B.
I'm not a fan of the Colourpop Blushes because they are hard to apply, but I absolutely love this color and I can make it work! I also like using this as an eyeshadow and prefer it this way since it's easier to apply. Overall, if you want to try the blushes, this is a good color to try.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I am a fan of ColourPop eyeshadows, but not the blushes. At least on me anyway. Maybe they just don't blend well into my dry skin, but I found that no matter how I applied it and how little I used, it just looked a streaky mess on me. My niece used the same blush of mine, I put it on her and it looked fine. So I really think they just don't work well on my skin. Oh well! I will stick to the eyeshadows!
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Sheer enough for easy blending but very buildable! I got this as an alternative to Urban Decay blushes (See ) that are nearly $30. This product is about a quarter of the price at $8 and is excellent quality. I highly recommend it for those who want a variety of blush hues for a fraction of the cost!
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA
Very nice,creamy texture! I bought it in Bardot which was a pretty orangy red that looked great on my skin tone. Hard to pick up the product with a brush so I applied with my fibers, but it looked just fine!
Crystal G.
i love love love colour pop blush there better then most i own about four and i love them.there easy to blend and apply they stay to there true colors..im pale so i think most colors are good for me idk about anyothers.i will keep buying tell im not allowed lol
Marina D.
I purchased the shade "Get Leid" and I'm in love. It's a matte bright coral/orange color and looks great on my fair skin and compliments a warm toned eye look. I used my Morphe E4 to apply it as a light flush, but it can be easily built up to a crazy pop of color
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??