BY COLOURPOP

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

• Which brand is similar in quality and price to Colourpop?...1 Answers
  • Estoy enamorada de los blush de #colourpop ¿ya los probaron?1 Answers
  • its that brand really good??5 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Jaydeen S.
Essex Jct, VT
Review for: Never Been Kissed more...
I love these blushes. They provide an insame amount of pigment in one swipe. They are super buildable, long lasting, and easy to apply. They dodn't work with any of my brushes, so I apply it with my fingertips. I have already recommened this blush to my friends.
Jewels G.
Review for: Tonic more...
Omg this blush is absolutely gorgeous. I love how soft it is and super pigmented. Very easy to apply and the price point is great as well. It does apply try to color as well and lasts all day on my oily skin. Make sure that you close the lid tightly because if you don’t it’ll dry out very quickly.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Flush'd, Never Been Kissed more...
It makes my cheeks so happy lol. Every time I wear it, I always here how beautiful it looks on me. It's a kind of matte-shimmery type finish. Perfect for summer days, long lasting, and very effective. Will definitely purchase again. A+ from me.
Jaris S.
Pleasantville , NJ
I think this product is simply amazing, not counting the fact that it is affordable it is also very pigmented and I love the color pay off. I love how it looks on and it’s very true to color. It applies even with a brush, I would totally recommend this product.
Caitlin W.
I've never been a fan of cream blushes, but I really enjoy these. I use a stippling brush to apply. The formula is almost a play dough consistency that dried down to a powder. It's pigmented but still easy to work with and blend.
sky r.
Murrieta, CA
I love this blush! I use it everyday its so pretty and doesn't over do it with the color! it makes my skin look amazing! the only down side is that they don't sell it near me so i have to order it online. But i would highly recommend this product! its worth it!!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
My go-to blush is Coulourpop in Fox. It's the perfect pigment for my skin tone and I hope they never get rid of it! I love it so much and you can't beat their prices
Aubrey K.
New Holstein
Review for: Quarter more...
THIS IS A MUST!! I got this as a present one year and have never bought another type of eyeshadow. It goes on bright and bold. It is also every easy to blend. So many color variations as well! Definitely worth the buy!!
Jenn G.
Ontario, OH
Oh I have absolutely fallen in love with colourpop. the price is amazing and the color payoff is perfect. I can't wait to try all of their shadows and highlighters.
Katie K.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Great color! I loved the smooth application and the pigment of the blush. It blends easily so it looks seamless in your makeup routine. I got this in my Ipsy bag. I will probably buy this again once the sample runs out.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??