BY COLOURPOP #43 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Nico L.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Bardot, and I really love it. It goes on nicely, and I can either blend it out or build it up depending on how much blush I want visible. I look forward to purchasing more!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I have the color blush in trickery, which is an extremely bright orange shade. I have pale skin and I read that orange blush is complementary. It's so true, the pigment in it is great but it's not overpowering. It shows up rather well but it's hard to pick up the color well.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I love colourop and their blush doesnt disappoint. I have bought expensive brands and I always end up using colourpop instead of the pricey ones any day. You can't beat their prices, and they do sales all the time and for the most part they get your items to you super fast. I shop with them more than Sephora because you can get so much more for your money
Jasmine Q.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Great packaging. Easy to apply. Last all day on your face no need for touch up. Very pigment. I love it, one of the best blushes I have in my collection. Easy to blend
Jenn M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the shade Holiday, and it is one of my absolute favorites. I hit pan very quickly, and can't wait to try more shades. The cost is very reasonable, and it is a very build-able blush. I love the texture and that is more a cream. I apply with my fingers first, and blend out. I recommend this if you want to try something new!
Benecia G.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Quarter more...
I really like this color and once you have it on it looks amazing on the skin. My only issue is that because of how pressed the product is it takes a few swipes of the brush to get it on.
Vandita S.
Colourpop's blushes are really excellent. The pigmentation, texture, and longevity are up to par with my higher end blushes. I find the shade selection to be great too. My personal favorite is Quarters. Some of these also actually make great crease and transition shades in eyeshadow looks, which doubles up the purpose ad is definitely a plus
Sydney S.
Elgin, OK
This is a perfect neutral blush. I'm very fair and I tend to use a flat top brush to apply this, after I've finished liquid foundation and concealer. I find that sometimes it can be a bit tough to blend out but it can be done! The blush is long-lasting and I could see this looking nice on any light-medium skin tone.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I love this blush formula! I ordered it in Birthday Suit, it was the perfect shade for my skin tone. It's super easy to apply, and it's very buildable. In my opinion it was very long lasting. I do recommend this product, and the price point is great. If you haven't tried it, even if you don't like it, you won't have too much to lose.
Erin C.
Colourpop is the best so when they came out with blushes I instantly bought a zillion colors. Just be warned that you cannot return things with colourpop. However I loved the shades, such a great selection and the formula and texture is super cool. I will continue to purchase new shades when they come out!
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??