BY COLOURPOP #42 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Darien W.
Review for: Quarter more...
The color wasn't the right shade, but the product is great.  A nice matte finish which allowed for a more natural look.  The product is a cream which allowed it to be applied either by finger, brush or sponge and all allowed for a flawless finish
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love colourpop period. But the blushes are really good. Pigmented and if used with a synthetic stippling brush that is not too dense and not too flimsy, it applies nicely on the skin and never looks powdery.
Chaneya B.
This isn't one of my favorite blushes. This #blush is really creamy. When I put it on my face, it looks cakey. I works best when applied using the fingers, but you have to really blend it to get it to look normal. However, a pro is that this blush isn't very pricey and would work well for teenagers and young adults or anyone who's just getting into makeup and needs a cheap #blush. Overall, this #colourpop #blush is not one my favorite products that #colourpop has to offer.
Chelsea W.
Humble, TX
Review for: Cheerio, Flush'd, Other more...
I love these blushes! Since they are creamy it can be hard to blend out for beginners. I love the shade range! Price is great and the packaging is no fuss and cute.
Naomi C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Super Shock Cheek – Matte Blush wears well throughout a standard workday, retaining its color without fading. Despite its tenacity, it was also easy to remove with makeup remover or facial cleanser, and it's fragrance-free, too.

If you're looking for a matte blush that can stand the test of time, delivers great results, and won't break the bank, then ColourPop's Super Shock Cheek – Matte Blush is definitely one to consider

Sabrina S.
Galveston
Review for: Fruit Stand more...
Colorlop is amazing in so many ways! I recommend this brand for so many reasons! Not only do they work for so many different skin tones it works for so many different skin types !
Tenzing S.
Wow this product is really amazing and it kind of works as a blush too. I always use which gives me the low blush and glow which I love!!! Also the price is affordable and the product is worth similar to high quality make up. Color pop in general is an amazing company with products that should be high end. I love it so much and I bought 3 of them!!
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love my holiday colourpop blush. I've always liked orange tinted blush but always assumed it wouldn't look right on my skin complexion since I'm lighter than the girls I'd see using it. But this shade is perfect for me and I would definitely recommend it. It blends really well with my make up routine and doesn't make me look like a clown as other blushes have done before. I will definitely buy this again in the future.
Mariell T.
Bristol , CT
I bought this in the color never been kissed and it's so beautiful. I didn't want to try this blush for a while because I hate cream blushes. I finally gave it and it was so worth it. A little goes a long way and it looks great. I think it looks best applied with fingers but I've used a brush before too. The best part is the price, colourpop is great!
Kristina S.
I've never really been in to blush and had been using the same two blushes for years. I decided I need some new ones and figured I couldn't go wrong with Colourpop. These are amazing blushes. The color payoff is amazing and they're super easy to blend. So it's easy to go for either a dramatic or more subtle look. I love the staying power of this blush. And for the price, I feel like you get a lot of product!
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??