BY COLOURPOP

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

• Which brand is similar in quality and price to Colourpop?...1 Answers
  • its that brand really good??5 Answers
  • How good are these colourpop blushes!!?1 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I really really wanted to love this blush I love all of the lip products and eyeshadows from color pop but these are sooooo hard to blend it was a streaky nightmare and I have oily skin so they just broke up too ugh I'm sorry to say this was terrible for me
Marilyn F.
El Monte, CA
I love how affordable ColourPop is, and their blush did not disappoint. I have it in the shade Between the Sheets, and its highly pigmented. It's buildable so you can layer it to go a little more bold. It is a unique formula of sort of a creamy mousse to powder substance. Overall, a solid buy.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I think I love everything by colour pop. They have such an awesome variety of blush colors and release more every season. Their colors stay trendy and on top and go on so smooth and are amazingly pigmented for the price. Awesome awesome awesome!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Trickery more...
I adore this product, and I only regret my shade choice.  This colour looks beautiful on my sister, but is a bit too bright for my skin tone (my mistake not the companies).  I will be bying again in a different shade to match me better, because the coverage is amazing, pigmentation is spot on and it is blendable, and easy to make look natural.
Julia S.
Review for: Quarter more...
This has to be one of my favorite blushes for no make up make up days, it has a beautiful finish & super buildable, you can go from day to night just by putting a little bit more. I find it best for light-medium dark skin, of you are into blushes that would give you that perfect rosy cheek this blush is definitely for you. I’d buy it again.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I love this blush. I use Bardot just about daily and I recently purchased Between The Sheets. The product stays on really well and applies evenly. It's a neat formula, like a powder and cream hybrid. It lasts forever. I love it! Their customer service is practically nonexistent though, so hope and pray you don't need them when you shop with Colourpop.
Regina D.
Good pigmentation and awesome price! I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came in reasonable amount of time. It is buildable, easy to blend and mostly true to color. I will definitely be buying more products from Colourpop.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Aphrodisiac more...
The shades in these blushes are phenomenal. This one is a darker nude but doesn't show up super dark on the cheeks which I like. They are very pigmented so use a light hand. The only problem I have with these is that the formula is so smooth and creamy that it's hard to pick up on a brush. Other than that I love these blushes and would recommend!
Gabi D.
I love these because you really can't put too much on. I don't like a lot of blush and because these apply best with fingers for the best pigment, with a brush they apply the perfect amount of pigment. I use the morphe G4 with mine. RECOMMEND
Ann L.
ColourPop has gotten such rave reviews that I had to try it out. The blush was a gorgeous shade at a great price when I bought it online. The pigmentation is good but I didn't like the density of the blush which was very soft. When I accidentally brushed a nail into it, my nail sank in and scraped off a chunk! I think it's a good bargain blush but I would rather pay more for a nicer one.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??