BY COLOURPOP

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

• Which brand is similar in quality and price to Colourpop?...1 Answers
  • Estoy enamorada de los blush de #colourpop ¿ya los probaron?1 Answers
  • its that brand really good??5 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Robin T.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Prenup more...
While I love the color pop blushes, I notice that after a few uses they get a weird film on the top of them and I have a hard time getting anything on my brush. Normally when this happens I just take a piece of scotch tape and put it on top and clean it up. The blushes aren't super expensive so I don't mind doing it, I just don't think you should have to after only a few uses.
Crystal G.
i love love love colour pop blush there better then most i own about four and i love them.there easy to blend and apply they stay to there true colors..im pale so i think most colors are good for me idk about anyothers.i will keep buying tell im not allowed lol
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
Very nice,creamy texture! I bought it in Bardot which was a pretty orangy red that looked great on my skin tone. Hard to pick up the product with a brush so I applied with my fibers, but it looked just fine!
Chloe S.
Washington, DC
I have mixed feelings about this product. The application is difficult.. it goes on quite patchy if using the wrong brush. The product also dried up after I had it for about 6 months.
However, it does look very pretty and lasts all day when applied correctly.
Marina R.
I purchased the shade "Get Leid" and I'm in love. It's a matte bright coral/orange color and looks great on my fair skin and compliments a warm toned eye look. I used my Morphe E4 to apply it as a light flush, but it can be easily built up to a crazy pop of color
🌹🍃Maria🍃🌹 H.
pratt Kansas
I'm not a big fan of colorpop but they do have some good product I'm just not a huge fan of this blush because it's kinda pigmented and too much off a reddish color I like mine to be more natural looking makeup and not too flashy or ridiculous looking. I like some of there other blushes thou. But if using this brand go for all the other products than the blush.
Fernanda S.
Tucson, AZ
This blush is darker than it is in the picture, but it is totally wearable! You can build up the pigment really easily. I love that this is such a neutral shade, so it goes with a lot of different looks! This blush also lasts a really long time on the skin!
Megan R.
Reno, NV
LOVE THIS AND I JUST RECEIVED IT A FEW DAYS AGO! I highly recommend colourpop cosmetics for cheaper, but the same high quality of products as kylielipkit, jefreestar, etc. Their products are perfect for every day wear as well as night on the town looks. 10/10!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I really really wanted to love this blush I love all of the lip products and eyeshadows from color pop but these are sooooo hard to blend it was a streaky nightmare and I have oily skin so they just broke up too ugh I'm sorry to say this was terrible for me
Marilyn F.
El Monte, CA
I love how affordable ColourPop is, and their blush did not disappoint. I have it in the shade Between the Sheets, and its highly pigmented. It's buildable so you can layer it to go a little more bold. It is a unique formula of sort of a creamy mousse to powder substance. Overall, a solid buy.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??