BY COLOURPOP #42 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Flush'd, Never Been Kissed more...
It makes my cheeks so happy lol. Every time I wear it, I always here how beautiful it looks on me. It's a kind of matte-shimmery type finish. Perfect for summer days, long lasting, and very effective. Will definitely purchase again. A+ from me.
Litcy P.
Bothell
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The eye shadows from colourpop are amazing I have always loved these they're very pigmented and it's very easy to blend. It is really long lasting you don't have to worry about it going everywhere and clumping. I would really buy this eyeshadow again
Nancy G.
I own Colourpop super shock cheeks in between the sheets and one of there highlights in flexitarian. Both are so good the blush is this perfect everyday flush color very beautiful and the highlight is one of the most popping highlights I own.
Anna W.
Columbia, SC
I love the color, packaging and price of this blush. Great color options and amazingly affordable. You need to make sure you tightly close/screw on the lid or else the blush will dry out quicker. My personal preference is to use presses powder for my blush, but I did enjoy using this!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Prenup more...
Omg I love this color! It looks so amazing on my cheeks and really give an amazing rose flush to my face! I like the price on this product and its an amazing quality! It comes in a wide range of colors so their is a color for everyone! Highly recommend
Cyan R.
Tucson
I like these blushes, they're inexpensive and are good for sensitive skin they don't break me out and are decently pigmented my only issue is they just don't last long after a few hours they need reapplication. I didn't end up buying more.
Maddy S.
Riverside, CA
I think this blush is awesome for the price! It's a creamy blush and blending it is very easy, it looks very natural for everyday use. This color looks more pink instead of brownish when you get it, but other than that it is awesome and I wear it everyday!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Cruel Intentions more...
I love love looovee this color!! It goes well with alllll my makeup. Its very very pigments .. but the one downfall.. was that my blush dried up very fast which was very disappointed. But it came at a good price so you gotta weigh your odds
Abigail K.
South River, NJ
Review for: Between the Sheets more...
Such a pigmented high quality blush. I’m usually not a blush person, but this color is beautiful. You can definitely build it up, or make it very subtle. I love the matte finish and love the coral tone to it. It is the only blush I use!
Kali S.
Huntington, IN
I just bought my first Colourpop blush in the shade Birthday Suit. I had no idea these were more of a "putty" formula...but I absolutely love it! It looks incredibly natural and is very inexpensive. Will definitely be buying more shades!
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??